48 The senior is coming

48 — "Shang Lu is so serious."

The two of them intersected across a small half of the canteen.

Yu Bai bumped his heart and put down his chopsticks. He looked at his roommate doubtfully: "Huh?"

"What's wrong with you?"

Without the explanation for the time being, he got up and trotted all the way to Lu Huan, and a huge surprise surged up in his heart, "Lu Huan!"

Approaching, Lu Huan's handsome face fell into his eyes.

The facial features are cold, but the eyes are full of enthusiasm. Instantly aroused his missing for a few days.

Yu Baihan was full of joy and couldn't wait to rush into Lu Huan's arms and immediately give him a loving hug! As soon as his hand was stretched out, he felt a lot of attention from behind him.

He regretted it and pulled Lu Huan's shirt on his waist, "Why are you here?"

Lu Huan looked down at him, "I have something to do when I come to school."

Oh, something's wrong. Yu Baihan said meaningfully, "Didn't you come to see your Bai Han brother on purpose?"

Lu Huan's ears were stained with a little imperceptible thin redness, squeezed his lips for two seconds, and then changed the topic, "Senior Bai Han are not going to treat me to lunch?"

Yu Baihan immediately reacted: he almost forgot that Senior Lu came to him to "eat and drink"!

He generously took out the meal card, put it between his fingers and handed it over. "Take it away. You can swipe whatever you want."

Lu Huan smiled gently and said, "Let's eat the same wonton noodles from Bai Han younger brother."

Yu Baihan took him to the window, happily swiped the card for people, turned his head to show his spoiling, "I'll add you another fried chicken nugget, and enjoy your younger brother's favor~"

Lu Huan took over the tray and said, "Let the younger brother spend the money."

Yu Baihan said, "Study, I'm unfamiliar again."

"..."

After having a good meal, the two walked to the table where Yu Baihan sat.

Liu Jinci and others have not recovered from this series of developments. At this time, they are stunned at Lu Huan, who followed Yu Baihan.

When the two approached, Lu Huan's face clearly reflected in the eyes of several people.

Liu Jinci looked at it for a few seconds and suddenly said, "Damn it!" With a sound. He gently tested, "Is this on the wall of honor..."

They are really famous.

Yu Baihan introduced to several people with honor, "Yes, our honorary alumnus, senior Lu Huan."

Several people at the same time, "Damn it!"

C-large legendary god of learning, the youngest honorary alumnus - the people on the photo wall stood in front of them!

They immediately sat upright and greeted respectfully, "Hello, senior."

Yu Baihan pulled Lu Luhuan and said, "These are my roommates. I sent you photos."

"Uh-huh." Lu Huan nodded to them, "Hello."

After greeting from both sides, Lu Huan picked up his chopsticks and began to eat.

Yu Baihan looked at the fried chicken nuggets on his plate and secretly rubbed out his chopsticks to poke one. Lu Huan glanced at it, "Didn't it give me a favor?"