60 Urgent need of irrigation

60 — "Lu Huan is not very good."-????

Lu Huan's eyes fell on the medical record book, and he couldn't hear the emotion in a faint tone, "Explanation."

Zhong Bingqi was slightly relieved, "Actually, it's a young master..."

Yu Bai's eyes suddenly burned!

Did the medical staff of Zhong betray him in order to save himself?

In an instant, he rushed over and stretched out his hand to stop the medical record, turned his head to Lu Huan, and cut off Zhong Bingqi's words, "Nothing happened."

He's fine. He can make it easy!

Lu Huan, "..."

Zhong Bingqi, who had just breathed a sigh of sigh of panic in an instant: What is this going on???

The three of them stood against each other silently in front of the curtains.

Lu Huan held his trouser pocket and squeezed his lips to look at the strange scene in front of him, and his eyes were as quiet as Gutan.

For a long time, he exhaled with a headache under the tense gazes of both eyes. Lu Huan carried Yu Baihan in one hand, and took the medical record book in the other hand and spread it under his eyelids.

The page turned over.

Yu Baihan held his breath and held his breath: ...

As the clear lines of the above lines fell into his eyes, Lu Huan's eyebrows gradually frowned, and her look was a little more solemn than before.

Finish reading the last line.

Lu Huan closed the medical record and turned to look at Yu Baihan.

Yu Bai raised his eyes and looked at people.

Lu Huan's eyes said the word "prohibited", as if the final judgment had been made.

Yu Bai was shocked in his heart: Big grass!

- The sex is still gone!!!

In the sad atmosphere, a weak voice suddenly came from the side, "Can I go?"

Yu Baihan and Lu Huan turned their heads together.

Zhong Bingqi was still attached to the wall, and his figure was a little transparent. He smiled politely on his face, barely maintaining the last dignity.

Two people, "..."

Lu Huan took a step away.

Zhong Bingqi sorted out his clothes, nodded and left without any souvenation.

Yu Bai saw the empty back out.

Zhong Bingqi came to the door and suddenly looked back at them in a deep tone, "In the year I entered the industry, I heard a teaching. Advise people to study medicine..." He paused, " Forget it."

Zhong Bingqi smiled miserably, as if he laughed at himself, "I chose the job myself."

After he finished speaking, he left in an instant.

"..."

The white dress floated out of the door.

Yu Bai pulled Lu Huan's cuffs and carefully, "Lu Huan, was the blow to the Zhong medical staff a little hard?"

Lu Huan said gently, "I have been hit hard."

"...Wow."

Yu Bai lowered his head shyly, and suddenly squeezed his cheek with one hand and pulled his head up.