42 Rotating hot pot

42 — Tour you and me

The heat is fleeting, as if it had been inadvertently encountered.

Yu Bai's heart beat faster and quickly looked at Lu Huan in the glasses.

The other party still drooped, but there was an inconspicuous thin redness at the root of the ear. The burning breath fell on the tip of his ear, as if something was going to happen.

Yu Bai's throat moved: Gu Dong.

He buckled Lu Huan's wrist with a small red face, "Lu Huan, no... This is a public place."

After two seconds of silence behind him, Lu Huan's voice was a little hoarse, "What are you thinking about?"

He pulled out his hand as he spoke.

He smoked and didn't twitch. Yu Baihan quickly raked his wrist with a few fingers and shyly penetrated into his arms. "It's really not good~"

Lu Huan, "..."

He looked at the eight crescent marks raked out of his hand, moved his wrist to pull down the two embedded claws, and then pressed the restless person in his arms. "I don't seem to mean any 'bad'."

Yu Baihan was arrested again, and he could only point out with his eyes, "It was a bad thing you did first."

Lu Huan squeezed his lips, let go of his hand and stepped back. "It's not intentional."

Yu Baihan understood, "You are also soft, aren't you?"

"..."

The locker room was quiet for a while.

Lu Huan opened his eyes and raised his hand to button his clothes.

The couple's clothes of the two were finally worn on them.

Yu Baihan looked at the mirror - it was worthy of their Xiao Lu, and he looked good in everything he wore.

Of course, so is he. Gobble gobble.

He reached out and pulled Lu Huan over. "Let's take a picture."

Lu Huan saw that he had touched his mobile phone, "What did we shoot?"

"Of course, it's a good time." Yu Baihan pulled Lu Huan's hand to his waist, which was still the posture he had just embraced from behind. He liked it very much.

After ringing, he took a picture of the mirror.

In the camera, the mobile phone covered the upper half of his face, revealing only the corners of his bent lips and pointed little tiger teeth. Lu Huan didn't look at the mirror or the lens, as if she looked down at the screen of his mobile phone.

Yu Baihan saved it with great satisfaction and was ready to send it to WeChat Moments later.

"Let's buy this one. Don't change it. Go out later and ask the clerk to cut a tag later."

Lu Huan picked up their old clothes and said, "It's okay."

...

Out of the locker room, Yu Baihan asked the clerk to cut the tag for them.

At the front desk checkout, Lu Huan was about to pass the card, and his outstretched hand was held and held.

Yu Baihan leaned at him accusatoryly, "Xiao Lu, I don't know anything."

He generously took out the QR code of his mobile phone and said, "Let you come with your boss for nothing."

"..."

The clerk smiled and lowered his head and scanned the QR code.

Lu Huan said, "We don't have the boss's money for nothing. Aren't we going to keep buying a two-person old package?"