46 Bent over

46 — He seems to be unbearable

The bedroom door is closed in front of it.

Yu Baihan shook Lu Huan'ergen's redness in front of his eyes. He stood in the corridor with a little hot face.

Does Lu Huan say "He knows" mean that he didn't forget it?

It seems that you should pay attention to the "Thank you" to him.

Yu Baihan raised his hand and rubbed his hot face and went back to the room with satisfaction.

...

Probably with the "ten-day deadline", Lu Huan was obviously busy the next day.

Yu Baihan has been reading at home these two days.

The registration materials handed to the summer camp have been approved, and he only has to wait for ten days to go to the summer camp.

And in these ten days, he don't know which day the thank you fell.

Thinking of Xie Li, Yu Baihan looked up from the book again.

The desk is facing the window sill, and it is the courtyard at a glance.

It was in midsummer that the golden sun and dark green leaves were intertwined, shaking into his eyes with a little quiet throbbing.

The breeze blows the lattice, and the years are quiet.

As he was watching, a tilted face suddenly shook through the window again. Then an arm followed closely and swaggered by.

Yu Baihan, "..." Grass!

Thinking returned to the cage, and he took a deep breath.

Then reach out and pull the curtains! Continue reading.

...

Fortunately, on the third day, the "dance puppet" who had been turned on was finally able to move away.

Lu Huan came back for dinner in the evening.

Yu Bai couldn't wait to look at him, "Lu Huan, do we want to finish dinner later..."

The person on his side seemed to have been touched by something, and he looked up--

Lu Huan squeezed the chopsticks in his hand, "What?"

Yu Baihan said, "Go and turn off the dancing inflatable."

"..." Lu Huan fixed it for a moment, and hung his eyes and continued to move the chopsticks. "Uh-huh."

Yu Baihan approached and wondered, "Is there an illusion? Why do I think your mood is so complicated just now?"

Lu Huan didn't look up. "It's an illusion. Eat quickly."

"Oh." Really?

It was the evening after dinner.

Today's sunset is just right, and the vast sky is boundless. The sunset glow was stained with clouds, and the courtyard was all over the distance.

The two "dancing puppets" in the court were plated with a layer of gold.

Yu Baihan and Lu Huan stood in the courtyard, looking up at the dancer flying overhead, with some relief in their eyes.

Lu Huan said, "Let's take the blowing machine first."

"Let Master Bai Han come!" Yu Baihan volunteered over and found the knob of the blower. The knob was adjusting to the middle gear. He glanced and couldn't figure out which direction to turn it for a moment.