22 Video invitation

22 — "You go out first"

Yu Baihan thought silently for two seconds, indeed.

He turned around and opened the door again.

As soon as the door opened, Zhu Jin returned the pestle and looked in a dazed.

His eyes were turned up again, and his pupils shook! First, his eyes were fixed on Yu Baihan's face for a second, and then floated below Lu Huan...

Yu Baihan said, "We..."

The opposite view suddenly withdrew, as if intimidated. Then he heard Zhu Jin roar, "I don't know anything!"

He turned around and ran away.

The figure rushed out of the bathroom in an instant, and only Yu Baihan and Lu Huan were left in the space.

The two looked at each other, "..."

Yu Bai cleared his throat and pretended to be calm out of the compartment. "I don't know where he wants to go. It's outside."

A sneered behind him, "Oh."

Yu Baihan continued to denounce, "If anything really happens, let's wait until you go back to the house."

"..."

"Did, speculate about the pure you and me like this."

Lu Huan raised his eyes.

The mirror of the bathroom reflected a gloomy white face, and a pair of beautiful eyebrows were slightly twisted up, full of saliva, like a clear lotus stained mud.

He couldn't help cutting off Yu Baihan's words, "Go back."

Yu Bai smiled with his eyes and stopped at the right time, "Oh."

The two went out of the bathroom and walked out to the lawn.

Yu Bai asked, "Will Zhu Jin talk nonsense with others?"

There was a faint voice beside him, "He dares not."

Yu Baihan turned his head to Lu Huan's clearly lined side face. In the impetuous and noisy scene around him, there was a towering calm like a snowy mountain on his face.

Mature, steady and full of courage.

He boasted Lu Huan, "I just like your confident and domineering appearance."

Lu Huan glanced at him sideways and snorted softly.

The two crossed the crowd back to the booth. As soon as they went back, they poked their heads and said, "What happened to Brother Lu just now?"

Lu Huan did not reply. Yu Baihan explained for him, "People have three urgent needs."

Wen Lou suddenly choked for a moment, and it was too steep!

Yu Baihan didn't care about Lou Groo's mouthless expression. He looked around and asked, "Where's Zhu Jin?"

"He just came back and said hello to his accomplices and left in a hurry." Qi Yu recalled Zhu Jin's expression and described, "It seems that he will be destroyed after being a second."

...accomplices.

Yu Baihan threw an admiring look at him.

It's worthy of Qi Dajin, and he is still so good at making words and sentences.

As he was admiring, his eyes shook and suddenly shook Sun Yiqing beside him. The polite face seemed to smile rarely, and then raised his hand and took a sip of wine.

It looks like raising a toast after success.

Yu Baihan blinked his eyes.

Xiao Sun was silent. What are you laughing at?