66 Turnover of radish

After Yu Baihan finished speaking, he hooked Lu Huan at his fingertips. Then he turned his head and walked to the dressing area under Lu Huan's gaze.

Turning into the dressing area completely out of Lu Huan's sight.

In front of them is a waiting queue. As soon as Yu Baihan took a few steps, he suddenly felt someone leaning behind him, and then a hard object came to his waist.

A low male voice fell, "Don't move around, let's go."

Yu Bai stopped with his footsteps: It came quite quickly.

Then he put a hand on his shoulder, looking familiarly towards the other end.

Next to the dressing area is the stairway.

Yu Baihan was forcibly taken into the stairwell with his waist. More tall men soon poured in the dark corridor - all of whom were hired by Si Yanting.

His hand was quickly cut back and tied behind him.

One hand covered his mouth, and he walked down the stairs under the tie of several tall men.

Under the dim light, only the sign of the safe passage at the foot of the wall emits faint green light.

Yu Bai glanced at the way: ...

What a "safe passage" with a green light all the way.

The people hired by Si Yan were obviously prepared for a long time. When he left the passage, he avoided the surveillance camera and took Yu Baihan to a car.

As soon as the back seat door opened, Yu Baihan was pushed in vigorously. Boom!" A muffled noise crashed into the back seat.

His dark eyes narrowed slightly and remembered something in his heart:

This dog.

After getting on the car, several men quickly drove away from the parking lot.

Yu Bai leaned against the back seat of the car.

Shortly after the car drove out, a man in the front seat looked back at him and said to his companion, "Let's see if he is wearing anything?"

It was cool in autumn, and Yu Baihan was wearing long sleeves now, and the whale bracelet was carried under the cuffs behind him.

The man in the front seat stretched out his hand to him, posing to lift his clothes.

Yu Bai raised his legs and framed behind the seat, blocking the stretched hand. He raised his chin and hummed, staring at people like a noble and arrogant young master.

"What do you do? I am the young master of the Si family, the 'madam' of the Lu family. If you dare to tamper, I'll tell Lu Huan and my eldest brother when I go out!"

The man sneered, "We are the young people."

The companion next to him gently hit him and reminded him, "Forget it, the young master just said to take the people back."

The relationship between these rich families has never been unclear.

In case they really pursue it afterwards, they can't afford it.

At first, the man who spoke hesitated when he heard the words, and then glanced at Yu Baihan, "Yes. It doesn't matter if you hand the knife directly to him for this appearance.

There were a few laughs in the front seat, and the man turned back.

Yu Baihan looked at the backs of the first few:

Still laughing, a group of Puxin.

His fingers behind him hooked the whale pendant and shook the button, and the recording, video recording and positioning were all turned on in an instant--