55 Door-to-door delivery

55 — Give us an air for nothing

The warm light is reflected in the gloomy white eyes, and the eyes are shining.

Lu Huan could only hear the sudden acceleration of his heartbeat in his chest for a few seconds.

For a moment, he recovered and walked a few steps under the turbulent push of his heart, supported the empty side of the bed, and looked down at the person nestled in the quilt.

His eyes fell on his pajamas.

The dark blue pajamas are slightly wide, and the collar is loose, revealing a slender neck and beautiful collarbone.

It's his pajamas.

Lu Huan's eyes were slightly sunk, raised his hand and twisted the edge of his lower neckline and asked in a low voice, "How did you wear this?"

Yu Baihan climbed down the pole and reached out to hug him around his neck. "You took all my pajamas to 'build a nest'. Omega in the heat stage could only comfort himself with pajamas stained with Alpha pheromones."

"..."

The sweet citrus flavor lingers on the tip of the nose in the hug.

Omega in the heat period, the play is quite complete.

Lu Huan's heart was hot and couldn't help laughing softly. He held down the side of his neck with one hand, and then leaned over the other party's shoulder to suck it a few times.

Yu Baihan exhaled a sip of heat and exposed a large neck on his side.

He was trapped in a quilt, pressed by Lu Huan's body and is surrounded by the breath of the other party.

Lu Huan's continuous kisses were full of demand and satisfaction.

Yu Baihan thought in the rapid heartbeat:

Looking at their commander-in-chief, he still hold back if he want to be dissatisfied. Fortunately, his intimate Omega reacted in time.

Thinking about it, the collarbone was sucked again.

He suddenly let out a soft voice on his lips, "Uh-huh..."

The kiss that fell on the side of the neck stopped, and the burning breathing was removed.

Then as soon as the quilt was lifted, Lu Huan lay down and came in.

Yu Baihan took the opportunity to get out of his exclusive radish pit and skilfully rolled away. One arm caught him and circled around his arms.

Lu Huan hugged him and turned off the light with his long arm.

Bang, the room fell into a quiet darkness.

Yu Bai nested in Lu Huan's arms with satisfaction and found a comfortable place to rest.

As soon as he had his pillow, he heard Lu Huan's voice falling from above his head, "Where's your towel and toothbrush cup?"

Yu Baihan suddenly realized, "I forgot to bring it over."

Lu Huan said, "I'll bring it to you tomorrow morning."

"Oh, do you have to clean up that bedroom?"

As he spoke, his lips rubbed Lu Huan's collarbone and tightened his hand around his waist slightly. The man overhead was silent for a long time, and then said, "Put it for later."

? Is it possible to drive the radishe back to the original nest?

Yu Bai moved alertly, "What do you want?"