4 Damage transfer

4 — "We are white and we still have two faces?"

There was silence in the reception room.

Everyone's attention was focused on Yu Baihan, waiting for him to answer this question similar to "My mother and I fell into the river".

Yu Bai took a sigh of breath.

He is suppressing his trumpet.

In fact, he wants to say to Si Wei: Since you want this 1% so much, why don't I give it to you?

Then Lu took the remaining 50% and was very happy.

But he can already foresee the consequences of such blindness: brainwashing warning!

Yu Baihan squeezed his lips and gently turned the water, "Whether put that 1% here with me first... The rest, my brother and Mr. Lu will share equally."

Don't they all "love" him so much?
You won't even be reluctant to give him 1%.

Lu Huan rubbed his fingers and looked at him with a smile.

Si Wei smiled directly, and his eyes were a little cold. "Does Xiaohan really understand? This 1% for you is counted as your joint property after marriage."

Yu Baihan looked up in surprise for a moment: Is this law blindness popularization for him?

The surprise in his eyes did not seem to be fake, and Si Wei relaxed his attitude again. "Xiao Han knows now. Say it well."

There is a deep meaning hidden in the words.
This is Si Wei's last chance to test whether his most obedient "chess piece" is out of control.

Yu Baihan had low eyes, and the plot of the original work was quickly in his mind.

On the short table in front of me, the teacup was empty.
A drop of herbal tea slipped off the wall of the white porcelain cup, leaving water marks.

His mind suddenly turned.

After two seconds, Yu Bai said, "Then the third brother is 25%, and Mr. Lu is 26%."

Lu Huan pinched his wrist and hooked his lips silently.

Si Wei's face suddenly turned cold.

But the next moment, he heard Yu Bai whisper, "The third brother gave up 1% to Mr. Why don't you say that I will give up the project of Qishan to the third brother, okay?"

Lu Huan suddenly raised his eyelids and looked at him.

Si Wei was also stunned.

Yu Baihan guessed his current personal settings, pinched the balance point among the "puppet" and the "lovely wife", circled Lu Huan's waist reservedly and boldly, and looked up and asked, "Sir, okay?"

Lu Huan stared at him and didn't say anything. He didn't know what he was thinking.

After a long time, Lu Huan was about to open his mouth when he suddenly felt that his back was punctured, "..."

Yu Baihan pricked at Lu Huan's back. A moment, a moment, another.

In order to show his sincerity and urgency, his fingers poked on Lu Huan's waist pushed hard every time, as if he had a drill bit in the wall.

Yu Baihan hinted crazily: I'm playing tricks behind Si Wei's back and nodded quickly!
...

He remembered a major plot in the original work.

When Lu Huan was almost desperately suppressed by the Si family, Qishan's project became his remaining bargaining chip and the only cooperation to be robbed from the Si family.