18 Serious gift

18 — ... This is really serious, isn't it?

Lu Huan lowered his eyes and squeezed his thin lips. He smiled silently for two seconds, "Competing with each other? You think too much."

He had a peaceful tone and listened just like a statement, "How can I compete with a professional doctor?"

"..."

Oh, there are still a little emotions.

Yu Baihan withdrew his hand and took out his mobile phone. "I didn't remember the doctor just told me clearly. Dr. Lu told me how to take the medicine again."

Lu Huan moved manually on the side of his body and put back his trousers pocket.

After a while, he opened his mouth, and his faint voice sounded from above, repeating the doctor's instructions one by one.

Yu Baihan recorded it in the memo and sincerely praised it. "Thank you, Dr. Lu, the professionalism is different."

Lu Huan sneered and looked down, "Are you coaxing the child?"

Yu Baihan looked at him with bright eyes, "Is that coaxed?"

He was answered with a "ho".

Yu Bai had nothing to do with this side, and Lu Huan turned his head and wanted to go out.

He stopped a moment before he pushed the door out and said to Yu Baihan, "I'll ask someone to bring it to you for dinner."

Yu Baihan was about to say no, and his open mouth closed again.

He nodded, "Well, listen to Dr. Lu. I will follow the doctor's advice."

...

Zhong Bingqi's medicine is very good.

Yu Baihan slowly improved after three days.

Lu Huan is still busy with work these three days, but he will come to "disquire" for a few minutes after work.

He stood at the door and looked, "It's okay to look."

Yu Baihan applauded, "You can see it all. Dr. Lu is so awesome!"

"...hoho."

Lu Huan bathed in a false touted and turned around and left the bedroom.

After three days of role-playing, Yu Baihan is almost sick.

Uncle Feng asked Zhong Bingqi to follow up for a follow-up visit.

When people came, Yu Baihan was sitting in the living room watching TV.

There is a palace drama on TV. The emperor got the wind and cold, and the concubines showed their magical powers to compete for favor, and finally stayed beside the emperor to boo the warmth and warm concubines were uniquely favored.

The whiteness is relished and the intimacy soars.

Uncle Feng's voice came behind him, "Dr. Zhong is here."

He turned his head and saw Uncle Feng leading Zhong Bing into the living room.

Yu Bai nodded and had not yet opened his mouth, and the terrace door on the side of the living room was pushed open. Lu Huan walked into the room and said hello, "Dr. Zhong."

After saying that, he sat on the other side of the sofa.

Zhong Bingqi replied, "Hello, Mr. Lu."

After everyone sat down, Zhong Bingqi began to give Yu Bai a follow-up visit.

After watching it for about five or six minutes, he took back the instrument and smiled, "It's good to recover. You don't need to take the medicine."

"Thank you, Zhong..." Yu Baihan turned his head and said, "Brother Zhong."