31 Branding center

31 — His throat knotted for a moment

Yu Baihan was about to lift the silk scarf, so Lu Huan took it away a little.

His fingers hooked down with a silk scarf.

Yu Bai bowed his head:?

What are you doing? He hasn't taken it off yet.

Lu Huan squeezed his hand in the back of his neck, raised the other hand, tore off the silk scarf and threw it aside.

Yu Baihan was carried off Lu Huan's chest. He was just about to ask something when he raised his knee and suddenly hit him. Lu Huan's breathing suddenly sank, and his men were heavier.

Yu Bai stopped talking with emotion.

Wait, Lu Huan...?

He looked up at Lu Huan and looked at the other party's clearly contoured face, and the ink and crimson colors were dyed more thicker.

Coldness and lust are intertwined with a kind of photographing beauty.

Yu Baihan:!

He poked out his hands with a little yellow face and took it back to Lu Huan's shoulder.

Really, what Lu Huan is so shy about doing.

What needs to be covered up between their husbands?

"Lun Lu, don't be shy..."

"Si Baihan!" Lu Huan's chest fluctuated twice.

Yu Baihan took his shoulder brightly with his eyes. Lu Huan stared at him for a few seconds. Yu Baihan was inexplicably a little nervous when he was stared at by the line of sight. As soon as his fingertips shrank back, he was suddenly overturned by a powerful one--

Poof. He fell on his back in the bed.

Lu Huan pressed him up and trapped him between the bend arm and the bed quilt from top to bottom.

A large shadow fell in front of Yu Baihan's eyes in an instant. The strong posture made his heart beat a few times faster, and his fingers dragged on Lu Huan's collar unconsciously tightened.

Lu Huan was a little grumpy and looked down at him. "Si Baihan, didn't you treat me like a man?"

Yu Baihan was caged under him, and his face was hot.

What are you talking about? He obviously treat him as an old attacker, okay?

He touched his pale lips gently. Before he could speak, he looked at Lu Huan above and leaned down suddenly--

Yu Bai held a breath and closed his eyes suddenly.

The next second, there was a pain in my shoulder, "...uh!"

He opened his eyes and put his shoulder under Lu Huan's pressure, and his tight shoulders were immovable.

Lu Huan bit his neck, warm and wet, mixed with grumpy fierceness, and restrained his strength in the end. Only his dry lips were attached to the skin, and his slightly messy breath spilled all over his shoulders.

Yu Baihan looked at the top of the tent above and breathed a few times. He seemed to have been held around his neck by a wolf. He subconsciously clenched Lu Huan's collar with both hands and moved his throat. "It hurts so much."

The wolf who bit him was finally relieved.

Lu Huan looked down at him. There was something in his thick ink eyes, but he was imprisoned by a chain.

Before Yu Baihan went to explore, Lu Huan raised one hand and wiped his neck. He pressed his finger on the seal, and his voice was still hoarse, "Give you some memory."