99 Liver and waist stir fried

After silent silence.

Lu Huan moved his finger, dragged Wen Lou out of the blacklist and sent one:

Yu Bai was shocked, "Is this your enthusiasm?"

Lu Huan, "Try the way first."

Two minutes after the message was sent, Wen Lou quickly replied:?

Yu Baihan, "Look, just say..."

Before he finished speaking, the other party immediately sent another sentence.

[Wen Lou]: Brother Lu! It's been half a month before you saw the news! [ lmao]

Lu Huan: ...

Yu Baihan: ...

It's been half a month since I found that I had been blacklisted.

This stupid roe deer is really short of roots.

Lu Huan's tense expression suddenly relaxed, and then he leaned against the sofa, as if nothing had happened to start the news with Wen Lou.

[Lu Huan]: Busy with work.

[Wen Lou]: What are you up to?

[Lu Huan]: I'm investigating about the Cui family.

Yu Baihan was beside him to witness the whole process of Lu Huan's entry into the topic. For a moment, he was amazed: It's so silky...

[Wen Lou]: What's wrong with the Cui family? Y City is my territory. Can you just ask me directly?

[Lu Huan]: Well, please help me check it.

[Wen Lou]: OK! [ Beautiful girl wink]

"..."

Lu Huan put down her mobile phone, calmly turned his head to Yu Baihan, "Okay."

Yu Bai stroked his palm and praised, "Our little elk friend is really simple."

Lu Huan happily certified this time, "Uh-huh."

...

The Wen family has a big business, and there are indeed some ways to go.

That night, Wen Lou returned the news about the Cui family to Lu Huan, "The Cui family has been very low-key these days, as if Si Tan is ill, and Cui Shao is raising illness for his wife."

"Is I sick?" Lu Huan frowned.

His mobile phone was opened in public, and a keen look beside him was cast, "What's wrong?"

Wen Lou, "I don't know. I don't think it's a small problem. Hasn't Si Tan always been in poor health? But I haven't seen how low-key the Cui family is before.

"I see." Lu Huan answered and hung up the phone.

After hanging up the phone, Yu Baihan sat on the sofa and thought about it.

Regarding Si Tan's "change of life", the original work is very obscure, and the time and details are quite vague. If he hadn't suddenly met Xu Xinyan, he wouldn't have remembered to pay attention to his second sister who worked hard.

Lu Huan's voice fell from the side, "What are you thinking?"

"I met Miss Xu today, a friend of my second sister." Yu Bai and Lu Huan recalled, "That's the one in the last post bar - saying that you want to adopt more than a dozen children at once."

"..."

Lu Huan, "She can actually be friends with your second sister."

Yu Bai pointed out, "Can't you make friends with Wen Lou?"