41 First date

41 — The posture is also very good

Yu Baihan said, "Really?"

Lu Huan nodded and said to Fan Lin, "Go down first."

"Yes, sir." Fan Lin recovered and turned around and left.

As he walked, he thought: Why didn't he let him go on? Is he still on guard?

When people left, Lu Huan looked at Yu Baihan, "What arrangements do we have for, Baihan?"

Yu Baihan immediately sat over happily, "Would you like to watch a movie together?"

"..." Lu Huan made up for a moment, "What?"

Yu Baihan showed up his mobile phone screen, which was a recently released row of movies. He nodded his thumb, "What do you think of this?"

Lu Huan seemed to have just recovered and watched the top-rated romance film "Light Summer". His eyes fell for a few seconds, "It's good."

Yu Baihan said, "I also think it's interesting to look at the name~"

Lu Huan frowned: Interesting?

Then he looked at Armored Warrior vs. Dragon Lake Monster, which Yu Baihan said a little to the row below.

With a move of his fingers, he bought two tickets quietly.

Lu Huan: ...

After buying the ticket, Yu Baihan rowed his mobile phone and said to the silent Lu Huan, "Let's go to this restaurant for dinner after watching the movie and stroll around in the evening. Do you think it's okay?"

Lu Huan withdrew his eyes from Armored Warrior vs. Dragon Lake Water Monster and whispered, "Let's just arrange it for nothing."

Yu Baihan happily took his mobile phone, "That's a good relationship."

...

After lunch the next day, the two went out.

Fan Lin didn't follow. Lu Huan was driving. The private car left the land house and headed for the city center.

Yu Baihan sat in the co-pilot's seat, "Don't you need to bring a bodyguard?"

Lu Huan squeezed his lips and said, "Did you go to the team building today?"

Oh, no, it's a double trip.

Yu Bai drooped his eyes shyly, "I'm wondering if you have cleaned up Si Yanting. Will he be a demon?"

Lu Huan held the steering wheel without squinting, "I won't do it these days."

Are there still limited editions that don't be demons?

Yu Baihan asked for knowledge, "Why?"

Lu Huan, "Everyone still don't want him to turn over. He is overwhelmed for the time being."

A lucky star appeared in Yu Baihan's mind, "My third brother?"

Lu Huan seemed to smile, "Si Yan stopped the industries and projects under his name. Mr. Huo and I only ate half of it. Do you know where half is?"

Yu Baihan looked at his leisurely profile:?

Lu Huan's thin lips moved, "Cui's family."

"Cui? I'm so familiar with it."

"Your second sister's husband's house."

"..."

It turned out that Si Tan was quietly pushing the waves.

Attack inside and outside, no wonder Si Yan stopped planting so quickly this time.

Yu Baihan came to Lu Huan with interest, "So, half of my eldest brother's inheritance belongs to my sister's husband's family, and half to my brother's husband's family."