65 Line fishing

65 - We are free and very good at fishing.

The two chatted for more than 40 minutes before they finished.

Yu Baihan sat on Lu Huan's leg, rested softly, and let the other party clean up the mess.

Lu Huan packed up and patted him on the waist, "Go to take a shower."

Yu Bai arched the arch dissatisfiedly and pulled Lu Huan's pajamas. "I still want..."

"..." Lu Huan put him up a little with a confinerant waist. "It's agreed once a week."

Yu Baihan said, "The doctor's advice is obviously endless."

Lu Huan looked at him quietly, as if to say, "How are you embarrassed to ask a doctor's advice?"

Yu Bai bowed his head with a guilty heart:

In these follow-up visits, the staff of Dr. Zhong have completely broken up. The question is "infinitely" and "As long as you are happy."

So so far, he doesn't know how many times a week he can do.

Lu Huan patted him again, "Go to take a shower?"

Yu Bai turned his mind and slipped down his leg. "Go upstairs to exercise for a while."

Only when you have a good health can you enjoy it!

"Well, I'll be with you." Lu Huan got up and took the sportswear.

The two of them changed their clothes and went upstairs.

Yu Baihan went to run as usual, and Lu Huan lifted weights on the equipment behind him.

He jogged for more than 40 minutes until his vest was sweaty.

Lu Huan turned his head and looked at him, "The endurance is much better than before."

Yu Bai stared at it sensitively, "Obably, it has always been very good."

Lu Huan followed him skillfully, "Well, we used to be clumsy."

"..." Yu Baihan turned the topic over, looked at Lu Huan's weightlifting equipment, and leaped to try, "What is this practice? I want to try this too."

"Squat." Lu Huan retreated.

Yu Baihan liked it as soon as he heard it, "That suits me very well~" radishe squat!

"Slow down." Lu Huan guided him to get started.

Yu Baihan is still a novice and needs someone to help him. As soon as he held the barbell, his arms came around his side and pulled it up along his strength.

His back was close to Lu Huan's body, and Lu Huan's legs were bent behind his knees.

Yu Baihan has been practicing arrows for a long time, and his arm strength is not weak.

When the lower arm is raised, the lines are quite beautiful, and the thinness is full of flexible strength. It is in sharp contrast to Lu Huan's explosive arms, and there is a visual impact.

He did several times in a row.

Squatting together, the front and back of him were very tight, and the breathing that fell on the side of his ear gradually became thicker.

After a squat, Yu Bai suddenly paused.

No, I sat there...

His face was hot, and he squeezed his lips and turned his head to look at Lu Huan, whose face was red.

Lu Huan was also looking down at him, restrainedly maintaining his guidance posture, with a tight waist and abdomen, and couldn't speak for a moment.

Yu Baihan took the opportunity to mutter, "You don't want to either."