6 Feng Ping was killed

6 — I knew he liked cosplay

Yu Baihan is about to be shocked by Qi Yu's coquettish ideas.

The blood bubbles have been ground out, and he still want to be coquettish? This is too profty.

It's worth considering.

Qi Yu was still teaching him how to do things. "You just ran to Lu Huan with your fingers and said 'Old attack blowing, flying in pain' with the same pear blossom and rainy eyes just now."

Yu Baihan, "..."
Wait a minute, that's mentally retarded, right?

He stopped Qi Yu, "This doesn't work. Lu Huan likes wildness."

And cosplay.

Qi Yu's voice suddenly stopped, "..."
His three values slowly reshaped, "How many, wild?"

"Wait."

There is a row of low stools in the corner of the venue, and Yu Baihan went to move one.

He moved the stool to Lu Huan and put it down.

Lu Huan stopped shooting arrows and turned around to see him. The loosened shirt cuffs rolled to the small arm, and the bow and arrow hung on the side of the body.

Yu Baihan stepped on the stool and looked condescendingly.

At this height, the feeling of wildness comes.

Lu Huan didn't make a sound or move, so he quietly watched him perform. I don't know which face he will use this time.
Is it "Mr. Lu" or "We Mr. Lu"?

Yu Baihan raised Lu Huan's chin, "Dr. Lu."

Lu Huan, "......"

His hand hanging beside him couldn't help shaking.

Qi Yu said not far away, "Damned it!"

Yu Bai put another hand on Lu Huan's shoulder and raised his chin higher.

Under the height difference, Lu Huan was forced to raise his head and his protruding throat knots up and down. His eyebrows are deep, his nose is high, and his neat white shirt reflects the sunlight outside the courtyard, just like a cold and abstinence doctor.

Yu Bai was demagogized for one second, coo-dong.

Lu Huan's eyes were calm, "What's wrong?"

Yu Baihan recovered and stretched out his foaming fingers, "I'm hurt. Please help me..." Halfway through, I remembered that Lu Huan liked to be embarrassed.

Yu Bai hooked up, "Help me eliminate poison~"

"..."

Lu Huan finally couldn't stand it anymore, and his heel retreated, "Si Baihan!"

Yu Baihan's arm was originally supported on his shoulder, but Lu Huan's retreat made him support frustrated and fell forward from the low footstool:
"Damn it...!"

Lu Huan's eyebrows jumped and reached out to grab his back collar.

Then the neckline was too big. Lu Huan had just picked up the collar and saw Yu Baihan's head straight in through the neckline--
Yu Bai was in front of him:????

Lu Huan held the bow in the other hand, and the empty hand had time to loosen the neckline and hugged him forward. Then "poof"! Yu Bai was covered in a T-shirt and fell directly into Lu Huan's arms.

At the same time, Lu Huan almost hugged his back and lifted the man up.

"..."

The chaos happens in an instant and ends in an instant.