82 Sleep in seperate rooms again

Hua Wu explained, "It means that a month is not the same."

Yu Baihan: ...

No, what he asked was not literally.

He pressed his heart and declined, "It's not convenient."

Hua Wu softened his voice, "There is nothing inconvenient. Don't care too much. It's all the hearts of the brothers.

After he finished shooting Yu Baihan, the dust had settled in front of him.

Yu Baihan: ... It's not this inconvenient!!!

But Hua Wu's words have already been said for this, and he is embarrassed to say that it is inconvenient for them to ss. Yu Baihan choked slightly and followed Huawu.

The two went back to the car.

Hua Wu drove in front of him. Probably successful in helping others, he hummed the little song in a good mood.

Yu Baihan sat in the back, turned his head and looked at the street scene outside the window, squeezing his lips and tears in his eyes.

It's so enthusiastic, brothers...

In the evening, Lu Huan came home from work.

As soon as he entered the bedroom, he saw Yu Baihan nesting a whole radish nested in the lazy sofa, and his eyelashes were drooping, as if it had shriveled.

He paused to untie, "What's wrong?"

He raised his eyes witheredness.

"..." Lu Huan walked over a few steps and bent down to pick up a little bit. The semi-loose tie hung down and put it on the pale knee, and a clavicle appeared under the slightly open neckline. "Is not satisfied with the house?"

Yu Bai took a glance and finally regained a little spirits.

"No."

"What's wrong with that?"

He stretched out his hand to pull Lu Huan, guilty and sad. "Lu Huan, I seem to have accidentally created too many families..."

Lu Huan:?

Yu Baihan, "Huawu said that when they move over in the future, they will take turns to see us every 30 days of a month."

"..."

Lu Huan suddenly became silent.

For a long time, he held his pale chin and raised the face and rubbed his fingers and abdomen twice, "Are you coming to see 'us'?" He put his fingertips against his gray lips, "Aren't you looking at us?"

It's very hot to wipe his fingers.

The tip of the nose smells sour.

Yu Bai looked at Lu Huan in consternation: Huh? Is Little Elk Lu jealous again?

It's really getting more and more sensitive~

He immediately hugged Lu Huan's neck and pulled him down. He bit Lu Huan's lips and kissed him a few times. "What do you look at me? It's still so clear? ...I mean, I want a two-person world."

The faint sour smell in front of him finally dissipated.

Lu Huan bent over, pinched his face in his hand, and whispered, "Don't worry about them. I didn't let them come."

Yu Bai creaked in an instant!

He patted Lu Huan's slightly hot face with satisfaction, "I just like your way of power for personal gain~"

"..."

The unpleasant praise was skipped.

After confirming that Yu Baihan was not dissatisfied with the house, Lu Huan was relieved. He turned his head to change his clothes and asked, "I said to repair an archery field at home, or do we fix it together?"