59 Suprise raid

59 — ...good, so weird!

Lu Huan is leaving the next day.

He was pestered by radishes and chewed the radish skin twice in the morning, and didn't stop until he chewed the white radish into a carrot.

After lunch, Lu Huan asked Fan Lin to pick him up.

The luggage was left at the door of the bedroom.

When Fan Lin arrived, Yu Baihan was sitting on the bed. Lu Huan stood in front of the bed and turned his back to the door, unable to see the look in front of him.

Yu Baihan also wears pajamas with summer short-sleeved shorts. The exposed arms and legs are slender, and the sporadic blue and red on them look more eye-catching.

Fan Lin glimpsed the door and his eyes shook!

He lowered his eyes quickly, bent down to carry his luggage and left.

When someone left, Lu Huan sat down by the bed.

He reached out and pulled Yu Baihan's arm and gently stroked the sucked marks. "Will it hurt?"

"No." Yu Baihan said with an eye and encouragement, "You can work harder!" Don't pity his delicate flower!

"..." Lu Huan looked up at him.

Looking at each other for two seconds, Yu Baihan couldn't help rushing into Lu Huan's arms and reluctantly took a sip of rejuvenation.

It's going to be separated, and finally rub another one.

The chest in front of him fluctuated a few times.

Lu Huan lowered his head and lingered a few mouths around his neck, lingering and burning. Then he got up and looked at Yu Baihan and whispered, "I'm leaving."

"Uh-huh." Yu Baihan looked up at him.

There are hot thoughts hidden in those dark eyes. It turns out that when the affection is strong, the eyes are really hot.

Yu Baihan said, "Go ahead. Remember to report the itinerary to your radish, you know?"

"I know." Lu Huan said, "Call me if you need anything." After a pause, he had a hot face, "... it doesn't mean to tell parents."

Oh, that's what this =3= means.

Yu Bai got up sweetly and poked him away, "It's really nagging~"

Lu Huan was poked to the door by him, smiled softly, reached out and touched his cheek again, "Let's go."

After turning around, his tall back crossed the corridor down the stairs.

Yu Baihan went back to the house and lay by the window.

He saw Lu Huan get on the car under the shadow of the crown in the court, and the private car drove away from the door.

For a moment, he exhaled a sip of heat and turned his head and sat back at the table.

...

It takes eight or nine hours from City C to Country D.

Yu Baihan didn't get the news of their Lu command until he went to bed at night.

[Fish]: Here we are.

[Ears]: Have you arrived at the hotel? [ Take a sneak peek]

[Fish]: Just landed.

Yubai is hot-baked with the heart:

Commander Lu is so good that they will send him a message as soon as they turn it on~