49 Open relationship

49 — It's not just an object, but also an old attack?

The words fell, and there was an uproar everywhere.

If it really violates the rules, he will be ordered to leave the summer camp.

There was a lot of discussion around. Yu Baihan raised his eyes and looked forward, squinting slightly:

Unrelated people... Is it that they are senior Lu?

Xue Qin also looked at it and saw that it was Yu Baihan. He was stunned for a moment and then seriously, "Is this the case, Bai Han?"

Yu Bai got up fearlessly, "No."

Senior Lu was invited, and he didn't bring them in.

Xue Qin said to the boy, "Classmate, your name is Hong Rui, right? It's about the eligibility of others to enter the camp. You need to be responsible for what you said. Are you sure?"

Hong Rui was not afraid, "I'm sure. At first glance, the other party is a social person, not our summer camp. If Dean Xue doesn't believe it, you can also ask other classmates. Everyone sees it!"

The sight around him suddenly became a little subtle, and Liu Jinci and others were also nervous.

Everyone's reactions seemed to be silently proving something.

Xue Qin suppressed his anxiety and said, "Bai Han, what do you want to explain?"

Yu Bai said, "It's not an irrelevant person."

After a pause, he clearly corrected their name to Senior Lu in the eyes of everyone, "It's an honorary alumnus of C University, Senior Lu Huan."

[Honorary alumni]

As soon as these four words fell, the classroom suddenly boiled!

That's quite a top figure in the industry! Does anyone still need to "bring the school" to be such an identity?

It can't be greeted by the dean Dong Qiqi!

In the heated discussion, Xue Qin looked loose and smiled happily, "It turned out to be Xiao Lu. He didn't say it when he came back."

His familiar tone all revealed how close the "unrelated person Lu Huan" is to the school tutor.

Hong Rui stood stiff in front of the seat, his face turned pale, and his hands hanging on his side were embarrassed.

It seems that he was caught off guard by this turning point. The expected push of people into the water did not succeed, but stole the chicken and eroded the rice.

Yu Baihan looked at him speechlessly: Look and let you jump.

And who is not good to jump is not to jump on their senior Lu. Just like a civilian, he has to hunt wolf.

He asked carefully, "Classmate, you want to be admitted to C University so much that you haven't even known about the history and honorary alumni of C University?"

After saying that, someone around seemed to help laughing, "Sneer."

It is the same group members who have been pitted by Hong Rui before. One of them repeated with relief, "Yes, I want to take the C University so much."

Yu Baihan: ...

Why is there anyone who isolating him? How many people have offended?

Hong Rui's face changed from white to red in an instant, as if he had been executed in public.

He stared reluctantly at Yu Baihan, and suddenly seemed to have caught something, turning around. "But even if it is an honorary alumni, it is illegal to enter a closed summer camp."