Extra 5: Campus four

17

Until he was carried back to the dormitory by Lu Huan, Yu Baihan was still dizzy.

He went to get a toilet and went to bed and buried it in the quilt.

"Good night. Today is also Lu Huan in the Harbor."

Yu Baihan pulled up the quilt after saying that.

After such a moment, he heard a blurred "um" from the table, and then the lights were turned off in the dormitory.

The next morning.

Yu Baihan woke up with a headache. Fortunately, he didn't have the first class this morning and could sleep until eight or nine o'clock.

He sat on the bed and looked around, and the dormitory was empty.

Last night's memories loomed up in his mind: he still remembered that Lu Huan carried him back.

Yu Bai's little face was hot, and he was a little happy at the beginning.

Senior Lu is very good to him...

He got up to brush his teeth and washed his face. As soon as he came out of the bathroom, he heard the door of the dormitory ring, and Lu Huan actually came back from outside.

Yu Baihan stood at the door of the bathroom and looked face to Lu Huan, "Scholar?"

Lu Huan carried a bag in his hand.

He looked at Yu Baihan, didn't open his eyes, lowered his eyes and closed the door, "Is it still uncomfortable?"

Yu Baihan said, "It's okay."

Lu Huan walked to the table and took out the contents of the plastic bags one by one: breakfast and tea. His back was pale, and his straight figure reflected the shallow light outside the window.

"Tea is a wine-resolving, and there is also a little breakfast."

Yu Baihan immediately slipped behind Lu Huan, and his eyes lit up. "Did you bring it to me?"

Lu Huan put his hand back in his pocket, and his voice sounded faintly, "Is there anyone else in the dormitory besides you?"

"Oh..." Yu Bai shyly picked up a roast wheat and bit it with a small mouth. "Thank you, senior. It's so nice."

I don't know which word touched Lu Huan.

He raised his eyes and looked at Yu Baihan.

Yu Baihan bit the roasted wheat and looked back at him:?

Looking at each other for a few seconds, Lu Huan squeezed his dry lips and turned his eyes out of the window. The crowns outside the window swayed with the sunlight. "Do you remember what happened last night?"

Yu Bai nodded with a blank look, "Remember, thanks to the senior to carry me back."

After he finished speaking, Lu Huan did not reply.

? Yu Baihan approached a little bit again, "What's wrong?"

He still remembers it clearly: he washed up and went to bed directly after he came back, and didn't do anything wrong with Lu Huan...

Now, it's a pity to think about it. =u=

Lu Huan's throat knot moved for a moment, "It's nothing."

18

After breakfast, Yu Baihan has a second class.

Lu Huan went out with him.

He went to the literary college and Lu Huan went to the commercial hospital. The two walked from the dormitory to the small square in front of the bell tower to separate.