Extra 7: Campus six

26.

It has been half an hour since the sheets were washed and dried.

After washing up, Yu Baihan happily carried his pillow to Lu Huan's bed.

Lu Huan stood aside and said, "Do you sleep inside or outside?"

"Outside." Block the way out.

"Uh-huh." Lu Huan paused, and then lie down first and gave up half a bed for Yu Baihan.

After lying in, he didn't sleep. He just leaned against the bed and squeezed his lips to Yu Baihan on the outside, "Tun off the light."

"Come on~" Yu Baihan turned his head and turned off the light.

After turning off the lamp, he climbed into bed and got into Lu Huan's quilt without reserve. He buried his face. The tip of his nose suddenly lingered the faint smell of Lu Huan's body.

He took a deep breath--

He knows the taste of Senior Lu!

Yu Baihan took a breath. Seeing that Lu Huan was still sitting beside him, he waved, "Lie down quickly, seaweed Lu Huan."

"..." Lu Huan:?

He hesitated for two seconds, then lifted the quilt and lay down gently.

The beds in the dormitory are very narrow.

Lu Huan was tall. As soon as he lay down, the two leaned against each other.

The lights were turned off in the dormitory, and only the faint moonlight fell into the dormitory through the window, reflecting a small square space in the lower bunk.

Yu Baihan and Lu Huan faced them in front of him. He looked at Lu Huan's face close at hand with that faint light. The blurred night still can't hide the other party's handsome facial features.

So handsome...

Yu Bai's heart pounded.

At a close distance, the two gradually intertwined their breaths.

Lu Huan didn't say anything since he lay down.

Yu Baihan stared at him and saw the raised throat knot moving up and down. He couldn't help stretching out his hand and holding--

He was pulled with his hand, "What should I do?"

Yu Baihan, "Determined."

"..." A hoarse voice came, "Don't make trouble."

"Oh." Yu Bai stopped pretending with regret, and the hand that grabbed him was not released. The hot palms wrapped around him, and Yu Baihan found that Lu Huan was very hot.

The heat came up from his front of him, and he also moved in the quilt.

The narrow bed made a slight sound and a "creaking", which looked particularly prominent in such a quiet and dark environment, stimulating people's senses.

Lu Huan took his hand and tightened it, "What are you arching?"

Yu Bai muttered, "Replace a comfortable position."

He said and rubbed him secretly to Lu Huan's head and leaned against him.

Lu Huan probably noticed it, but didn't say anything. I just let go and hold his hand, breathe a little hotter, and brushed him restraint on his face, as if he had deliberately restrained.

Yu Baihan's arm was close to Lu Huan's chest, and he could touch Lu Huan's chin when he looked up. The heartbeat from him is fast, and the falling breath is also chaotic.