12 Be busy

12 — "Bai Han blocked you?"

Dressed as a marriage object of a gloomy villain
Be busy.

In the bedroom.

The central waterbed collapsed and the water flooded the ground.

Qi Yu and others who came to watch looked at the water bed in surprise and Lu Huan in awe.

The repairman who was called got up from the bedside and shook his head. "No, the valves have popped out."

Everyone, "..." Awesome, awesome.

Lu Huan stood aside, and his face was terrible.

The bathroom door "clicked" and rang.
Yu Baihan came out in a bath and wrapped in a bathrobe. He looked at a circle of people in the room and a collapsed waterbed and asked, "Can't it be repaired?"

The repairman bowed his head and said, "Sorry, I'm not a professional. This estimate has to be returned to the factory."

Yu Baihantouched the tip of his nose and looked at Qi Yu guiltyly, "I'm sorry, I..."

"Needless to say." Qi Yu interrupted him gently, "I don't blame you."

After saying that, he looked at Yu Baihan lovingly and Lu Huan condemnedly.

Lu Huan's eyes were gloomy.
Yu Baihan glanced at him, "You said you could be..."

"Shut up."

The repairman left quickly, and Qi Yu and his party also retreated outside the door. In the corridor, Lu Huan lowered his eyes and said faintly, "Is there any place to sleep?"

"There is a large sofa on the salon that can be put down as a bed. Sometimes it can be made a bed, and you can sleep." Qi Yu paused for a moment and added weakly, "But it doesn't take place..."

Lu Huan twitched his forehead, "That's it."

Twenty minutes later, the bed was laid in the salon.

Qi Yu slowly with the golden flowers withdrew, "Let's have a good rest. Good night, Brother Lu. Good night, Bai Han."

Yu Baihan stood at the bed and said, "Good night, not Sidisi."

When the group left, he turned his head and looked at Lu Huan, who was sitting on the sofa bed. The neckline of Lu Huan's bathrobe was slightly open, and his eyes looked down at the mobile phone and there was no sound.

Yu Baihan lifted the quilt and went in and comforted him, "It's okay. They knew we were very promiscuous."

The hand holding the mobile phone was clenched.

Then he stretched over unbearably and pulled the quilt. He was overwhelmed and covered Yu Baihan's heartbreaking face.

"Go to bed quickly."

"Don't be a demon again."

...
When he got up the next day, Yu Baihan looked around and found that it was quiet around. Only Lu Huan changed his clothes and sat on the sofa on the other side and looked at his mobile phone.

He asked, "Qi Yu, haven't they got up yet?"

Lu Huan didn't raise his head, "Get up, but you didn't get up. They didn't dare to come."

As soon as they came out of the corridor on the other side of the bedroom, they were right at the salon, and they could see what was doing here. Yu Bai swallowed it back before the exit.

He immersed himself shyly, "They are so complicated."

Lu Huan finally raised his eyes from his mobile phone and looked at Yu Bai without a smile, "I don't blame them."