67 Study (Repair)

Yu Bai hugged Lu Huan and didn't hear anyone's response for a long time. Only in front of each other, the other party's heart beats violently.

He retreated and looked at the people again.

Lu Huan's face and neck turned red. Under the eagerness, his green reaction was quite seductive.

Yu Bai trembled with a breath, rubbed his legs again, and his eyes looked over brightly, "Don't you give it?"

After a long time, the thin lips touched, "No."

Lu Huan's low-pressure voice whised out with heat. He lowered his eyes and kissed Yu Bai's lips, but his eyes seemed to dare not glance down. He paused and said again, "No."

Is that what I gave it?

Yu Bai immediately hooked Lu Huan's shoulder on the man, and his legs were hung up.

He still hurts the palm of his hand.

Lu Huan quickly reached out and hugged him.

He bought it softly. He first stagnated, then pulled the man into his arms and cling close to his kiss.

"Well..." Yu Baihuan's neck was full of land and vague kisses.

He found that Lu Huan seemed to like the posture of hugging from front of him.

As he kissed, he turned around and suddenly turned upside down. Then he was kissed by Lu Huan in bed.

The back directly touches the smooth and soft quilt, and the front of you is as hot as soldering iron.

Yu Bai contains the clothes rubbing to the land.

For a moment, he let go of his hand and leaned shyly to bed, "Come straight?"

Oh, it's so fast.

Lu Huan stopped and looked at him with his head up. His upper shirt was scratched by Yu Baihan, and he was even more embarrassed.

He moved his throat, "It doesn't work yet."

Yu Bai opened his eyes wide: Huh!?

He was flustered with fire all over and picked up Lu Huan dissatisfiedly, "Why?"

"You still have a bruises on your hand." Lu Huan held down on him, "And there will be an exam in ten days... Do you dare to be presumptuous."

Yu Bai was quiet for a second: Oh, exam.

A second later, he became restless again, "It's good to play until he is full."

"..." Eat full.

Lu Huan's eyes were deep, and he stared at him a little fiercely.

Yu Baihan: Did he say something wrong?

One hand suddenly rubbed his lips, "Well...!"

Lu Huan lowered his eyes, "Did you mean it?"

The eyelashes below blinked at him. He looks innocent and natural, as if he doesn't know what he said.

Lu Huan was hot all over and breathed, "You always toss me."

Yu Baihan understood it this time.

He stretched out his hand and pushed the pot back, "It's obviously you toss it yourself."

Lu Huan asked, "Who is it all because of?"

Yu Baihan squeezed his moist lips: OuO Oh, it's because of him.

He thought for a few seconds, guessed the meaning of Lu Huan's words, and asked blushing, "That is to say, is it enough to finish the exam?"

Lu Huan's chest turned red now, "... uh-huh."