86 Strong slap in the face

Upstairs of the manor villa.

Yu Baihan has changed into the same high-definition suit as Lu Huan. The stylists around him helped people tidy up their clothes and then retreated.

Lu Huan walked to Yu Baihan with long legs, and her eyes fell. There is a wanton and vigorous atmosphere on the light and plain face in front of him, which is so bright that people can't move their eyes after a little care of it.

Lu Huan looked at him for a few seconds, lowered his head and took Yu Baihan's hand, and gently rubbed the silver ring with his fingers and abdomen.

Yu Bai raised his head and hooked Lu Huan's fingers, "Have you started to enter the play?"

Look at this small eye-catching look~

"..."

Lu Huan looked up at him and asked softly, "Is this in the play?"

Yu Bai pounded his heart a few times, squeezed his lower lip and was a little shy. "Oh, the truth is revealed."

As the two were talking, the door was knocked.

Uncle Feng stood at the door and said, "Sir, young master, time is up."

"Uh-huh." Lu Huan answered, took Yu Baihan's hand, "Let's go."

...

In the lobby on the first floor of the villa.

At this time, the guests were basically present, and fine comments came from all over the banquet venue.

"Why haven't you seen Mr. Lu yet?"

"Yes, I didn't see the young master of the Si family."

"The Si family should not come, will he? Lu just ruined the Si family, and I heard that the two will be announced today. How embarrassing it is to be there at this time.

"That's right. Today, many people rushed to the empty position next to Mr. Lu. If the Si family was present, it would be bad for the two sides to bump into each other.

...

One place in the banquet venue.

Four golden flowers are standing together, bringing the surrounding sounds into their ears.

Yang Xinyuan looked at the nearest people angrily and couldn't help but go up to argue. Then he was pulled by Qi Yu, "Forget it, let Brother Lu hit them in the face in person later!"

Wen Lou also sneered, "Humph, I don't know the waterbed, twenty collapsed."

The golden flower beside him was vigilant, "...sh!"

As he spoke, there was a sudden silence in the noisy banquet venue.

The guests turned around one after another.

Mr. Lu, who created the legend of the business world during this period, is standing at the entrance of the stairs on the second floor.

The noble and cold face has a kind of touching beauty, and the condescending angle shows a sense of oppression of the superior.

But it is not the reason why everyone is mute.

At this time, Lu Huan stood another figure next to him - the two stood together with ten fingers, wearing the same suit, and the silver wedding ring between their fingers was eye-catching.

Yu Baihan's beautiful face seemed to be delicate, but it showed a completely opposite bright and vivid life.

It makes people unconsciously stop.