9 Play another billion waves

9 — "I stole my brother's equipment to feed you~"

The air at the door of the house was delicately quiet.

Yu Baihan quickly adjusted his expression at the moment of his boss's family.

It was so close that he almost confiscated the look of the dog.

Lu Huan was also in the play. He stood firmly on the ground with Yu Baihan in his arms and asked with concern, "Are you tired of taking the bus? Do you go in in person, or do you want me to take you in?"

Yu Baihan, "......"
He can be tired by sitting in Maybach. It's really yours.

He lowered his eyes and shook his head gently.

Si Yuan, the steward in front of him, looked unbelievable. It was not until Fan Lin reminded that he stiffly turned around and led the way in front of him, "...please."

There is still a way from the courtyard door to the old house.

Yu Baihan was hugged in Lu Huan's arms and walked forward. Lu Huan hugged it wide and his arms were tight. He is about to be hugged and criffly supported.

The number of people in "Si Baihan" is a little delayed!

Yu Baihan took two steps and came to Lu Huan's ear, "Lu Huan."

The heat rushed up and pressed the hand on his waist suddenly became a little heavier. Lu Huan seemed to nod, "What?"

Yu Bai whispered, "First of all, I can't be too profly today. Don't feel lost."

Although you want to spoil me fiercely, he have to hold it.

"..."

A "ha" turned into a spoiled smile before it was about to be exported.

Lu Huan softly said, "No, I love you as an elm."

Yu Bai had a drooping head, "...Uh-huh."

Then you're great if you don't.

Si Yuanyin, who led the way in front of him, faintly heard a sentence "Love you" from behind. His face convulsed and looked back: he saw Lu Huan still hugging people affectionately, and the two seemed to be biting their ears.

The well-known "waste" of this family really entered Lu Huan's eyes.
...

Several people quickly arrived at the door of the old house.

The old house of the Si family looks like a traditional courtyard building from the outside, and the inside is modern decoration.

The ancient stone wall was not light, and the cold came to my face at a moment of stepping into the porch. Yu Baihan glanced at Lu Huan and was seeing the shadow under the eaves fall into the latter's eyes, showing a little coldness.

He blinked and looked at Lu Huan the next moment.

The deep eyebrows were soft, as if the moment was just an illusion. Lu Huan said warmly, "Be careful under your feet and don't fall around at your doorstep."

"..." It's really good at talking.

Yu Baihan shyly grabbed his back waist and slowly rashed his four-toothed nails, "Uh-huh."

Through the hallway is the living room.

Si Yuan in front of him has stopped, "Young master, third young master, Mr. Lu, they have arrived."

As soon as the eyes were open, the whole living room came into my eyes.

The whole set of furniture is made of precious wood, which is simple and heavy. The floor tile light is discernable, reflecting two people sitting on the sofa in the light.