88 Are you a fish?

In the next few days, Yu Baihan rarely met Qin Lun on the game.

The two sides occasionally encounter during the mission.

Before he could ask Lu Huan to be too pretentious, Qin Lun opposite disappeared in front of them!

The action is so fast that it looks like a tangent running.

Yu Baihan:......?

After a few times, he slowly smelled something wrong.

Qin Lun's behavior was abnormal, like a mouse meeting a cat.

Yu Baihan turned his head and looked at Lu Huan's cold and handsome side face, and thought about Qin Lun's professional characteristics. A bold guess slowly came to his mind:

His lonely brother.

Shouldn't you pick up Lu Huan Tuanzi's vest in anger... Gu Dong.

Yu Bai tentatively reminded Lu Huan, "Do you think that Qin Lun's attitude has been reversed 180 degrees?"

Lu Huan is staring at the screen to submit a task.

His slender fingertips paused on the mouse, and then his eyelashes fell faintly.

Yu Baihan: Looking at this, Lu Huan also felt tasteful.

He moistened his lips and said concerned, "How are you in a mentality?"

Lu Huan held the corners of her lips indifferently, "Is it me who have a bad mentality?"

Yu Baihan reacted for a second, and then suddenly:

...Oh, it's Qin Lun.

The little elk Lu, who had their best calculated, had long made Qin Lu the best one on his own.

He deserves to be a man standing at the top of Lu's. He is so cruel.

He was thinking about it, and then looked at Lu Huan opening the drawer next to him, taking out a book from it, and turning down his head and turning over something. Yu Bai leaned over and said, "What are you turning over?"

A spell that makes memory disappear?

Lu Huan, "I just expanded my territory. Let's see where it's more appropriate to send people...."

Yu Bai said silently: Lu Huan just wanted to say "distribution", right?

He couldn't help sighing, "It's so miserable."

Lu Huan didn't raise his head, "2.5."

"..." Yu Baihan changed his mouth in an instant, "It hurts and happy."

A humming fell from his side: Oh.

...

The last "magic script" left in the corner was finally automatically killed.

Coupled with Lu Huan's change of avatar and background, the relationship between the two became more and more invented.

At night, Yu Baihan lay in bed and swiped his mobile phone.

He looked at Lu Huan's avatar and the background of his circle of friends. For a moment, he pulled Lu Huan beside him with an itching heart, "Do you think I want to change it with me?"

Lu Huan turned his head and said, "What should I change?"

"Sing the same love."

The same love.

Lu Huan silently, "Is the shadow sockpuppet?"

"..." Yu Baihan turned around and said, "What's the background of WeChat Moments? You also wear an elk antle and let me take a picture.