3 Left and right for men

3 — I want to know which Yu Baihan is more favored

The silver-black Maybach drove out of the mansion like a bright line.

The car was quiet, and Yu Baihan was still recalling Lu Huan's smile just now.

He said that his name sounds good.
The smile is obviously darker.

He looked at Lu Huan a few more times.

The side face can better show the superiority of Lu Huan's nose bridge and throat knot. The street scene outside the window is regressed rapidly, leaving only his clear and handsome outline.

No matter how you look at it, it's still that five good young people are beautiful and miserable.

Yu Bai's eyes were so hot that Lu Huan finally looked back, "What are you looking at?"

Yu Bai's meaning is to say, "There are always troublemakers who want to hurt me."

Lu Huan smiled slowly at him and turned back.

Yu Baihan:????

He was more sure of that bad hunch. He reached over Lu Huan's arm and his eyes were burning, "Is there something you hiding from me?"

Lu Huan waved him away mercilessly, "Do I need to be honest with you?"

"You were not very frank last night~"

Fan Lin shook his hand holding the steering wheel in front of him fiercely, and the body of Maybach, which was driving smoothly on the road, shook slightly.

Lu Huan warned, "Si Baihan."

Yu Baihan, "Isn't this impossible to say?"

Lu Huan's hands are itchy again.

In the rearview mirror, Fan Lin couldn't help floating on the two people in the back seat. Yu Baihan caught a big action with afterglow, and he opened his mouth to remind him, "Focus on driving."

Fan Lin withdrew his eyes and didn't answer.

All of their cronies who can stay with Lu Huan are all capable and skillful. Only obey those in power who are better than them, such as Lu Huan.

Lu Huan became the most popular upstart in just a few years, which is not what ordinary people can do.

This "poor master of the Si family" has a better face. Even if he marry Mr. Lu, it's just a commercial marriage, and he didn't even have a wedding banquet.

Moreover, Mr. Lu has been secretly collecting all kinds of information about the Si family for a long time. Maybe the two families will stab each other one day. The young master still doesn't know if he will be swept out of the house.

Let's talk about it.

Fan Lin thought unconvincedly: Isn't his car... driving well?

Yu Baihan looked at Fan Lin's look in the rearview mirror and knew that the man hadn't heard it.

Thinking of the car accident in the book, he turned his head to Lu Huan and said, "Tell your subordinate, get on the road safely and concentrate on driving. In case a car with no long eyes hits, you can't hide."

Lu Huan's hand on his knee trembled suddenly.

Yu Baihan didn't notice and continued, "And the Lu family has a great career. Maybe Xiaoxiao is jealous of you. Driving a car to kill you..."

Lu Huan suddenly looked up and looked refreshing, "Why do you say that?"

Yu Baihan, "That's all written in the novel."