73 Open a small account

When Yu Baihan and Lu Huan finished eating and fishing for dinner comfortably, they finally contacted four golden flowers.

When they rejoined, the four people opposite looked vain and pale.

All four looked at Lu Huan, who was ruddy and indifferently beside him.

Qi Yuqiang smiled and was as angry as silk, "Where are you?"

Lu Huan did not change his face, "I've gone far away and I can't find my way back. Eat whatever you want."

"Then why don't you call to ask--" Qi Yu's tone was raised in an instant and was pressed down by himself. He softened his tone and said, "That's a pity... You must try it next time."

Yu Baihan narrowed his eyes:

Well, I'm still digging a hole here to face...

He sighed cooperatively, "It seems that the experience of the first dinner this year is very good."

Wen Lou seemed to vomit softly, "Impressed..."

Then he was touched by Yang Xinyuan's pestle arm and closed his mouth.

Yu Bai's eyes were deep, "Oh, is it so good?"

"It's very good!" Qi Yu nodded firmly. As he spoke, he turned over the comments in his mobile phone and liked "han".

Yu Baihan, Lu Huan: ...

On the side, Sun Yiqing's eyes fell on the nickname "han". After a pause, he frowned and looked at Yu Baihan suspiciously.

Yu Baihan and his eyes were paired, and he opened his head in a guilty mind.

I almost forgot the only IQ in Jinhua. Danger!

Just then, Lu Huan pulled back everyone's attention, "What are your plans for a while?"

Several people looked at each other.

They want to hold on at the moment, but they are afraid they can't hold on. So he quickly reached a consensus, "Go to Wen Lou's private cinema."

Wen Lou's cinema is in the city center, not far from here.

His cinema is a high-end private cinema with a large number of films, advanced equipment, private space and comprehensive service. Five golden flowers are often chosen to meet here.

But obviously I didn't go to the party this time.

As soon as he entered the cinema, Yu Baihan saw that the four golden flowers were spread on the bed.

The curtain is pulled and the light is dimmed.

As soon as the casual video was put on, the four began to sleep in the dark.

"..."

Yu Baihan: There is no need to pretend to be strong so transparently.

At the beginning of the movie, he sat down with Lu Huan.

The movies on the screen are not of interest to both.

In the dark environment, Yu Baihan leaned against Lu Huan's shoulder and played with Lu Huan's slender fingertips under his hand. After playing for a while, he felt bored, and then buryed his shoulder socket sideways and pecked it.

At first, I just kissed my mouth, but later it seemed to gradually change the meaning.

Yu Bai hung his eyelashes. In the slight heartbeat, his soft lips slowly rubbed the warm neck, and the heat rushed up.

The breath falling on the side of the body is slightly heavy.

Lu Huan held his hand tightly and whispered, "Don't make trouble."