64 Fortunately, you are fast

64 - The cream on the bottom of his eyes shattered him.

The quilt bulged gently.

Yu Baihan easily found a position and got up in the expectant and nervous heartbeat.

What is recovering rapidly in the dark?

The quilt is stuffy and a little breathless. Yu Baihan lowered his eyelashes and trembled slightly. He was trapped in a darkness, and there seemed to be only one sense left.

People in shallow sleep subconsciously respond.

Yu Baihan's breathing suddenly paused twice, and the corners of his eyes slowly moistened.

Wow... It's okay. He can.

He was stubborn, and suddenly felt something:? Is Lu Huan fast...

He came to his spirits in an instant. As soon as he swallowed it, he heard a muffled hum above. Then he held him down with one hand and was about to push him away, and stopped as if he were afraid of hurting him.

The next second, the quilt was lifted. Large areas of air poured in, and the gloomy and stagnant breathing was a little smooth.

-- Lu Huan woke up.

But Yu Baihan can't care so much. He did not let go of his confused consciousness and the impetoring victory, but narrowed them tightly.

After brewing for so long, it's almost there.

Bang! The bedside lamp was turned on, and the light reflected the scene in front of him.

The person in front of him seemed to have shaken, and then he reacted.

Lu Huan held his face in one hand and pulled him up carefully. Yu Bai snorted softly, but he still couldn't resist Lu Huan's strength.

He was pulled up and looked up at Lu Huan's dark and turbulent eyes.

Lu Huan turned red all over, and her palms were hot. "What are you doing?"

Yu Bai couldn't straighten his tongue for a second. He showed accusations, "I've predicted it to you, Bai Han's excitation..."

"..." Rising.

One hand came over and held his tongue and stroked the corners of his lips. Yubai has moist lips, and I don't know if it is a melted lip balm.

Lu Huan stared at him. His handsome face seemed to burn, and even sweated out of his forehead." Nonsense." He was hoarse and his eyes were a little fierce. "Do you know how dangerous it is?"

Looking back with lush eyesight: OuO

Lu Huan silently exhaled for a few seconds, and the upper throat of her red neck moved. Then he reached out and pulled people into his arms and patted his back gently, as if to give people a good temper, "Is it uncomfortable?"

Yu Baihan was still thinking about the victory just now. He arched and asked for it, "I can."

"..." Lu Huan stopped, and his heart beat fast. "It's all dangerous."

Yu Baihan pointed out, "You just need to cooperate well~"

Holding his arms seemed to be simmering a fire.

After a long silence, Lu Huan didn't know whether he had compromised or was about to be suffocated, and her tense reason was finally burned down.

He let go of the person and hung his eyes and rubbed his gloomy lips. "Then slow down."

Yu Baihan, "Oh." OvO

Lu Huan was leaning against the head of the bed and saw Yu Baihan turn his head and leaned over to the other side. He:?