81 Two-person world

The warm attic was quiet for two seconds.

Lu Huan's thin lips moved, "You can eat it with a small bite."

"..." Yu Bai looked at him. Listening to this tone, it was indeed stuffed.

It turned out that what was hollowed out was not only thoughts, but also cakes...

He moistened his lips, turned his eyes back to the cake of ten sides of ambush, and asked Lu Huan with an open mind, "Then where do you think I should eat?"

Lu Huan reached out and pointed to the radish's head.

It turned out that he was ambushed here... Yu Bai took a breath slightly and immersed himself in the place where Lu Huan pointed out.

The cake is delicious.

The cream is light and sweet, and the cake embryo is fluffy and soft.

Yu Bai chewed two or three mouthfuls, and then clicked on a hard piece.

He looked up at Lu Huan with a radish in his mouth.

Lu Huan lowered his eyes, his ears were hot, and he looked at him crampedly.

He said lightly, "I almost really nirvana."

"..."

Lu Huan raised his hand to wipe off the cream at the corners of his mouth, and pulled back the topic back, "Look at the gift."

Oh, a gift.

Yu Baihan immediately turned the stubble and eagerly lowered his head to take out the exposed hard object from the cake.

The hard object is pulled out, which is a smooth and compact electronic card.

There is no cream buried in the cake embryo, so Yu Bai can clearly recognize the above words: [Junguiyuan]

He was stunned for a moment.

This is the closest high-end community to C University.

"This is the access control card for swiping the elevator." Lu Huan's voice came from the side, "Aren't you going to school?" At that time... I can also live here, which is more convenient.

Yu Baihan looked at the access control card in his hand and his heart surged.

He turned his head and looked at Lu Huan. The other party's ears were a little red, and his meticulous eyes fell on his face, as if he were wondering about his mood.

Yu Baihan put down the cake, stretched out his hand to hook Lu Huan's shoulder, pasted it on it and said, "I said, "I said why our little Mi Lu was haunted on the day of checking the results... It turned out that we were thinking about this."

"Uh-huh." Lu Huan took the opportunity to hold him on his waist and asked, "Is it okay?"

Yu Baihan looked at him and deliberately asked, "Do you just want to live with Bai Han like this?"

Lu Huan's throat moved, "No way?"

Yu Baihan was so flirtatated by Lu Huan's appearance, and the tie under his clothes always wiped him as if nothing seemed to be. He couldn't help tiptoe to kiss Lu Huan's lips and responded vaguely with excitement and enthusiasm, "It's especially good..."

There is still a sweet taste of cake between his lips and teeth.

Ambiguous starlights and clusters of flowers surrounded the two people. Lu Huan held his waist and his breathing was messy for a moment.

The lips and tongue were kissing lingeringly, and Lu Huan's hand was suddenly pulled over by Yu Baihan.

There seems to be some trace under the thin coat. Lu Huan's eyelashes trembled and opened his eyes. He retreated slightly and looked at the reddish white in front of him.