45 Within ten days

45 — You still have a thank-you gift that hasn't been fulfilled

After the words fell, the body that was leaning forward must have been leaning forward, and then slowly retreated.

Unexpectedly, he was shot.

He glanced at Lu Huan on his side of his eyes: ... Have they ever received a kiss?

The one wiped the corners of my mouth last time.

Kiss, it seems that they didn't kiss again.

Under the expectant eyes of all the staff, Lu Huan squeezed his lips and put away his fingers on his knees.

In silence, Wen Lou couldn't help urging softly, "What are you doing, Brother Lu? Is it too close to date back to the moment of the first kiss?"

After he finished speaking, he was hit in his arm.

Qi Yu, "Shh! Brother Lu is typing the manuscript.

Lu Huan's hand was immediately tightened.

Yu Baihan: ... Don't say anything.

Finally, after a minute-long "abdominal manuscript", the five golden flowers couldn't stand it. Yang Xinyuan tested, "Brother Lu, are you settled?"

Lu Huan raised his eyes suddenly.

Yang Xinyuan swallowed his saliva, "Is this problem above the neck, but it still not adjudicated?"

What answered them was the silence of death.

Five golden flowers looked at each other, and then Qi Yu turned his eyes to Yu Baihan aside and urgently avoided danger, "... Bai Han?"

Yu Bai was silent for two seconds, clearing his throat, "That's..."

The collective's eyes moved towards him in an instant.

In the afterglow, Lu Huan's eyes seemed to turn towards him.

Yu Bai blushed with a small face and began to fabricate it randomly, "It's soft and very hot. It's as crispy as electric shocking... Lu Huan's tongue keeps chasinging, wrapped..."

He described it too graphicly. The five golden flowers heard a blush and heartbeat, and coincidently: coo Dong.

One hand suddenly raised and covered his mouth with his backhand, "Well!"

Lu Huan raised his eyes and looked very hot. "It's okay."

The dry voice crossed the eardrum. Yu Baihan and his eyes seemed to have been burned. His warm breath brushed the back of Lu Huan's hand, and his lips seemed to be rubbing on the palm of the other party.

Yu Baihan's face was hot: What's wrong?

Anyway, it was Lu Huan who got the truth, and he made it up blindly.

Five golden flowers were hearing the rise, and they were suddenly chopped off, and they were immediately anxious, "Ah, ah, ah! Brother Lu, what are you doing!"

He was shouting, and Yang Xinyuan suddenly "Damn it?" With a sound.

He stared carefully at Lu Huan's ear root, "... Brother Lu, are you blushing?"

Yu Baihan:?

A few eyes fell over--

Lu Huan took back his hand and got up, as if indifferent, "You see it wrong." After saying that, he turned his head and walked out of the living room. "The wine smells too strong. I'll go out for a walk."

The straight and tall back came out of the living room in a few steps.

The remaining five golden flowers looked at each other in consternation: