98 Enthusiastic netizens

Yu Baihan stared at the row of replies that wanted to be covered.

"..." He knew it was not that simple.

I'm afraid Little Elk Lu is not an idiot.

When Lu Huan came out of the bathroom, Yu Baihan turned his head and looked at him. The two of them looked up in mid-air, and Lu Huan stopped and understood the look.

After a few seconds of silence, he blushed his lips and asked, "Why?"

Yu Baihan, "Have you ever heard a sentence? An explanation is a cover-up, and a cover-up is a fact.

It's really deliberate to use the official account for private use.

"..."

Seeing that Lu Huan was getting hotter and hotter, even the open chest between the neckline of the bathrobe flushed, and he was gloomy and kindly appeased, "It's okay. At least you have brought joy to everyone."

Lu Huan's eyes fell on him.

Yu Bai immediately added, "You still look cute~"

Lu Huan decided, "Do I need to be cute?"

Yu Baihan stretched out his hand to pull the bath towel around his neck and pulled down and sucked his lips. "Bai Han likes to be cute." =3=

Lu Huan's palm of his hand on the bed arched, and his knuckles were also red.

He bent over and let someone suck. After a long time, he finally straightened up in a compromise and exhaled the heat.

Lu Huan put the bath towel on his shoulder aside, which turned the matter over.

Yu Baihan comforted the shy Mi Lu and was beckoning to let people go to bed, just to see Lu Huan's mobile phone at the head of the bed lit up.

The two turned their heads and looked, and the news of Wen Lou popped up on the screen.

Click on the message, and the dialog box is full of joy.

[Wen Lou]: Hahahahaha, Brother Lu, your ears are red! [ Picture]

Lu Huan: ...

Yu Baihan: ...

The chapter just turned over was "wow!" Turn it over.

Lu Huan was silent for a few seconds, and his finger moved directly blacklisted.

Yu Bai sighed in the bottom of his heart: Read a little air, Xiao Wen.

...

After the promotional video is solved.

Yu Baihan can finally start focusing on practicing and prepare for the league next month.

He usually goes to the club without class, and when he comes home on weekends, he goes to the newly renovated archery hall next to him.

It's almost half a month.

When he went to the club on Thursday, He Yue suddenly announced, "Isn't it in the league for more than half a month?" This weekend, we will have a friendly exchange competition with the Arrowway Club of the University of Finance and Economics next door, and the participating members will try their best to participate.

The members around responded one after another, "Okay!"

After the announcement, He Yue pulled Yu Bai and asked in a low voice, "Oh, can you come?" Forget it if it doesn't work.

Yu Bai probened, "Is there any reason why I can't come?"

He Yue looked at him in an iron way, "You can't accompany Senior Lu on weekends?" Will he have any problem if the time is occupied?