78 Elemental detection

Lu Huan was silent for a few seconds, frowning, and his face was unclear.

Just as Fan Lin was wondering which planet Qin Lun would be exiled this time, Lu Huan's kind voice came to the terrace, "I see, go down."

Fan Lin looked at Lu Huan in consternation, "That Allen..."

"It's the Spring Festival." Lu Huan glanced at him and said, "I won't do it for example."

Fan Lin was immediately relieved and thanked his lonely brother, "Thank you, sir."

After saying that, he left in a hurry.

Looking at that back, you should gently wake up Qin Lun's enlightening heart.

After people leave.

Yu Baihan touched the non-existent conscience and asked Shang Lu Huan to leave the place of right and wrong. "Return to the house?"

"Uh-huh." Lu Huan walked two steps into the room and looked sideways at the traces above his neckline. Then gently opened the edge of the collar and touched it with your fingertips, "Does it still hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt if you don't touch it." Yu Bai looked at him with relief and sighed, "There is such a big appetite, only Bai Han can satisfy you."

Lu Huan, "..."

He reached out to drive the undantly thick radishes back to the house, "Go in quickly." It's all overside down with cold.

...

In the cold and festive atmosphere of winter, New Year's Eve finally arrived.

On New Year's Eve.

Lu Zhai's servants and cronies went home during the holiday, leaving Uncle Feng and Aunt Zhou staying in Luzhai for New Year's Eve dinner with Lu Huan as usual.

The New Year's Eve dinner was well prepared, full of tables.

Yu Baihan sat on Lu Huan's side, and Uncle Feng and Aunt Zhou sat on the other side.

Four people sat together, and the bright light above the table fell, reflecting the small Chinese knot hanging at the door of the restaurant, which was quite warm.

Yu Baihan was facing Uncle Feng and watched the other party's performance quite conveniently.

Uncle Feng wiped the tears that did not exist at the corners of his eyes and mooed, "In five or six years, it's the first time I have seen my husband eat New Year's Eve dinner."

Lu Huan and Yu Baihan looked over at the same time: ...

Yu Bai sweetly pulled a tissue to him, "Uncle Feng, just peeled the shrimp hand, don't wipe it on the corners of your eyes."

Uncle Feng immediately withdrew his hand alertly, took the tissue and wiped the oil on the corners of his eyes, "Oh!"

Lu Huan's voice was faint, "Is it on hunger strike on this day in previous years?"

"..." Uncle Feng blushed and bowed his head, "Alas, sir knows that I don't mean that. I'm just saying that this year has a taste of New Year's Eve dinner.

Lu Huan didn't say anything more this time.

Yu Baihan turned his head and looked at Lu Huan, who happened to turn his head and looked at him.

The two eyes were connected, and Yu Baihan looked at Shang Lu Huan's focused and profound eyes. His heart beat twice and lowered his head again.

He picked the bowl and his heart pounded.

They are so stupid.

After such ambiguous words, I immediately looked at him. Is this natural flirting?