80 New day cake

Yu Baihan looked at Lu Huantong's red face and squeezed the corners of his lips and asked, "Oh, how do you know?"

Lu Huan didn't say anything, but just looked at him enthusiastically.

He waved to people again, "Come here~"

Lu Huan walked around the table and stopped in front of him.

Yu Baihan held Lu Huan's hot face and raised the corners of his lips. "Say it, how do you know?"

Lu Huan stared at him, suddenly moved his heart, and exhaled the heat. He leaned over on both sides of Yu Baihan, with enthusiasm in his eyes, "Ask knowingly."

Yu Baihan laughed out and slid under the chair...

Then he was lifted by both hands.

Lu Huan sat him in the chair, pinched his waist, turned red all over, looked at him, gritted his teeth and asked sper, "When did you know?"

Yu Baihan picked up Lu Huan's horny face and raised his legs and gently resisted him. "As my disciple of Hanmen, do you still want to hide it from my master?"

"..."

Lu Huan pinched his waist tighter.

Yu Baihan held Lu Huan's strong wrist, raised his face with redness and pointed out, "The evil man, I'm so angry. Do you want to talk to you..."

Loose his hand.

Lu Huan immediately covered his nonsense mouth.

Yu Baihan showed his eyes above his palm and began to play a small movie.

Lu Huan, "..."

He let go of his hand to automatically FM and changed the topic, "Which day is it? ...your birthday."

Yu Baihan, "February 14th."

It's the same day as Valentine's Day.

Lu Huan glanced at him: No wonder it's so rough... it's long.

Yu Baihan sat down in the chair and turned off the game before turning back to the computer. He explained by the way, "The day on his ID card was set by the Si family."

Lu Huan gave a slight "um-huh" sound.

Yu Baihan turned his head and looked at the man, and Lu Huan stood beside him, lowering his eyes and looking at him. The other party looked calm and natural, and he didn't ask anything else. It seemed that it was easy to accept it.

He blinked.

The next second, he heard Lu Huan ask, "Do you have any gift you want?"

Yu Baihan's attention was immediately pulled over. He falsely accused, "Isn't it up to you to think about this?"

Lu Huan, "Refer to it first. What do you want or don't want anything?

It makes sense. For your own good, everyone.

Yu Bai thought for a moment and remembered the president's three-piece set in the novel. He looked at Lu Huan alertly and refused three times, "Don't project the screen on the commercial street, don't show the TV tower, and don't pull banners from helicopters."

Such a big fan is so big that it is socially.

What I know is that he celebrates his birthday, and what he doesn't know thinks he is Nirvana.

"..."Lu Huan, "Okay."

Yu Baihan thought for a moment, and then took Lu Huan's hand and thought, "Let's keep a low profile. It happened that it was Valentine's Day, and the only two of us had a day.