34 Knock on his bathroom

34 — Do you know? Why don't you retreat?

Yu Baihan wore a bracelet and was driven back to his room by Lu Huan.

He sat by the bed and looked out of the window quietly: he didn't play any sitcoms. He was obviously trying to prepare a "little surprise" for Lu Huan...

It's just that the thoughts are in the middle, with a slight offset.

Yu Baihan wanted to take back his sight.

It seems that he should be cautious in the future. He can't always let Commander Lu peep into his inner world through the window of his heart.

...

Lu Huan went to work in the company the next day.

Yu Baihan slipped into his bedroom and found the whale yesterday. The replaced bracelet is a little bigger for him, but it is estimated that Lu Huan is just wearing it.

He put the bracelet on and put it in his pocket.

Couple tracker is extremely romantic at first hearing it.

When he is handcuffed to the commander Lu at night, no one can escape these couples' tricks~

At 6 p.m., Lu Huan finally came home.

When the two were having dinner, Yu Baihan thought of the "couple bracelet" and couldn't help glanced at Lu Huan, and his sight was caught in an instant.

Lu Huan stopped his chopsticks and looked at it, "You seem to be planning something."

Yubai's clear eyes were full of confusion, "What?"

What Lu Huan was about to say, and her mobile phone rang. There was probably something at work. He frowned and then got up and walked to the side hall. He couldn't go further.

Yu Baihan withdrew his sight from his back.

It's so close, and he almost saw through again.

Lu Huan called for an hour.

He called and held another videoconference, and it was eleven o'clock when the work was finished. Lu Huan went back to the house to take a shower and went to bed.

The master bedroom door is closed.

After a moment of silence in the corridor, the second bedroom door next door quietly opened...

Yu Baihan showed a bright eye from the crack of the door and listened to the movement in the master bedroom:

Lu Huan should not be asleep yet.

He stayed up late until 2:00 a.m. to secretly handcuff Director Lu.

The next day, Lu Huan can open his eyes to welcome the surprise and wear a "couple bracelet" to start a wonderful whole day~

Yu Baihan gently closed the door again and returned to the room.

He read a book in the room for a while. When he saw it dizzy, he finally stayed up until two o'clock in the morning in the middle of the night. He got up and put on the bracelet, turned his head to the next room.

The door of the master bedroom was gently pushed open.

A faint light poured in and was soon locked behind.

Yu Baihan slipped to Lu Huan's bedside through the faint moonlight outside the window.

Lu Huan was so hot that he was used to putting one hand outside the quilt. He squatted outside the edge of the bed and approached Lu Huanlu's hand outside.