Extra 4: Campus three

11.

As soon as the door closed, the dormitory was quiet.

Lu Huan put his hand against the doorkn, paused, walked to the table, and put the brought back meal on the table.

Yu Baihan didn't expect Lu Huan to come back in such a timely manner.

He looked at the calm side face nearby - Lu Huan lowered his eyelashes, and he couldn't see any emotion on his face. Just facing him, the light falling out of the window reflected, as if it was a little red.

Is it an illusion? It's still a light problem...

Yu Baihan looked at it for two seconds without reaching a conclusion, so he withdrew his eyes and turned around and put on his trousers.

He turned his back in the direction of Lu Huan.

As soon as I fastened the button, I heard Lu Huan's voice behind me quietly, "You don't like boys."

"Huh?" Yu Baihan turned his head and looked at him.

Lu Huan lowered his eyes and put his hand on the empty table. He didn't look at him. "I'm also a man." The thin lips squeezed slightly and reminded, "Are you... pay a little attention?"

Yu Bai looked at Lu Huan's serious look and suddenly squeaked, "I like boys, not seniors. The senior should pay attention to it. Put on your clothes and shake it in front of Bai Han in the future.

Men, don't provoke Bai Han at will~

"..."

This sounds very reasonable.

Lu Huan was speechless. After two seconds of silence, he reached out and pushed the boxed lunch on the table to the other side, "Let's eat."

"Oh." Yu Baihan immediately turned the matter over and sat happily at the table to open the boxed lunch. "Thank you, Senior Lu. How much is it? I'll transfer you."

Lu Huan said, "No need."

OK~ Yu Baihan doesn't like to be too clear with Lu Huan, which seems that they are too strange.

No, he just invites him back next time.

The spareribs rice is still hot, and the aroma is overflowing.

Yu Baihan immersed himself in eating two bites. Yu Guang saw that Lu Huan was still standing beside him and did not move. He turned his head and looked at him, "Didn't you say you come back and get something?"

Why is it here?

Lu Huan took a book from the top of the information at his fingertips, "Well, I'm leaving."

After he finished speaking, he turned around and left the dormitory.

The door banged!

Yu Baihan held the spareribs in his mouth and looked at the back of the other party strode away: Lu Huan... Have you seen any books he took?

12.

After Lu Huan brought him several meals.

Yu Baihan also threw some snacks on the other party's table.

Lu Huan did not refuse. When you go out, you will occasionally take away some convenient snacks.

Almost a week later, the major clubs in the school also began to recruit new students.

Yu Baihan has had a goal for a long time. When he came back from class, he followed the recruitment registration form of Zhang Jiandao Club.

When he returned to the dormitory, Lu Huan was also there.