Break My Heart (a)

"Why are you always so stubborn, Jisoo!?" Jeonghan yelled at the younger. Joshua clenched his fist in anger. His face heating up, ready to explode.

"I'm stubborn!? I'm telling you that I'm insecure about you hanging out with certain people! Why can't you just understand and I don't know, do something about it to help!?" Joshua felt his eyes tear up, but it didn't seem like Jeonghan cared.

"I was hanging out with a friend! Why can't you understand that I don't feel anything for other people!?" Joshua was frustrated that he couldn't show his words properly.

"Look, I'm trying to tell you-" Jeonghan interrupted the younger, angrily.

"No! I'm done with your jealousy Jisoo!" Jeonghan looked down at Joshua. His eyes filled with anger. "Every time I talk to someone, you get mad! I'm tired of it."

"What..?" was all Joshua could mutter out. His eyes were wide and tears fell from them. "W-what are you saying?"

"We're done." Those words broke Joshua.

Jeonghan walked towards the door, but Joshua grabbed onto his arm. "W-wait wait! Let's talk about this-" Jeonghan swung his arm away.

"We talked about this so many times already. I'm tired of it. Get over me Jisoo." Jeonghan slammed the door on Joshua's face, leaving Joshua shocked.

"No..." Joshua fell to his knees and sobbed into his hands. 'No' was the only thing he could sob out. He should've cherished the love he had gotten while he still had it.

Author's Note: 😘😘😘

🦌