Indirect Kiss (f)

"Oh my gosh. I'm so tired." Joshua says, panting after they finished up one of their dance practice videos. 

He quickly runs to get a bottle of water, plopping onto the floor. Then, Joshua sees his best friend, dragging himself over, sweating from head to toe. 

"You look drenched." Joshua says, throwing Jeonghan his water bottle. 

"I am. Fucking Seungcheol dumped a bottle of water on me." Jeonghan groaned, catching the bottle. He opened it and began chugging the bottle until it was almost empty. 

"Hehehe!" Joshua giggled. 

Jeonghan looked at the younger, confused at Joshua's weird behavior. "What is it? Why are you giggling like a witch?" he asked, making fun of the younger.

"Hey! I don't sound like a witch!" Joshua says. "But anyways, we just had an indirect kiss. I drank from that water bottle too." he says, acting as if he was back in middle school. 

"An indirect kiss hm? Should I give you a direct one instead?" Jeonghan asked. 

Joshua laughed, not realizing what Jeonghan, his best friend, just said. Then, it hit him. 

"Wait..what-"

Suddenly, he was cut off when Jeonghan crouched down to pull Joshua in for a kiss. The younger just sat there, frozen from shock. Does he push away? Kiss back? 

After a few seconds, Jeonghan pulled away and smirked.  "Cute." he says. 

Joshua began to blush, bright red. "W-What was that!?" he yelled, covering his face. 

"A kiss."

"No shit, but why?" Joshua asked, flinching when Jeonghan leaned closer. 

"Because I like you, Joshuji." Jeonghan says, tilting his head. 

"You what?"

"I like you." Jeonghan repeated. 

"No you don't." Joshua rolled his eyes, thinking that Jeonghan was just messing with him again.

"Yes I do. Should I kiss you again to prove it?" Jeonghan asked, in all the seriousness that he could be. 

Joshua kept a straight face before smirking. "Yes." he says. 

Jeonghan wasn't expecting that answer, but quickly smiled and kissed the younger once again. They closed their eyes, moving the lips against each other to share a warm and loving kiss. 

"Do you believe me now?" Jeonghan asked. 

"Hm..Not sure. Maybe you should do it again?"

Author's Note: AHHHHHH I LOVE YOU JOSHUA ❤

🦌