Mr DiCaprio (f)

"Hyungs...what are you doing?" 

Jisoo and Jeonghan quietly snuck into Hansol's room with their books, joining the younger in his reading time. 

"We're reading with you. You can't be alone on your birthday." Jeonghan says, sitting on the beanbag. Jisoo joined and sat on him, snuggling into Jeonghan's chest. 

"Are you here to read or cuddle?" Hansol asks  with a straight face. 

"Both." Jisoo says, reading his own book. Then, he immediately got bored, putting his book down. "Hansol, what are you reading?" Jisoo asks. 

"A book." 

"Okay bro." Jisoo groaned, rolling his eyes. Then he had an idea. "I'll be right back." He got off of his boyfriend's lap, rushing out the room. He came back with a projector and laptop in his hands.

"What's that for?" Hansol asks. Jeonghan looks up, putting his book down.

"Movie night! Plus, you have this huge empty wall in your room. It's perfect for my projector!" Jisoo says, setting everything up. After finishing, he ploped on Jeonghan's lap again with his laptop. "What movie should we watch?" 

"Shrek." Hansol says, laying on his bed. 

"Okayyy." Jisoo put up the movie, laying in Jeonghan's arms. "Jeonghannie! You look just like him!" Jisoo pointed at Donkey and Jeonghan immediately snarled at him.

"Okay, then that's you." Jeonghan pointed at Shrek and received a dramatic gasp from the younger. 

"I'm prettier than that!"  Jisoo pouted. 

"Stop flirting. It's my birthday." Hansol groaned. 

"Sorryyy~" It went quiet before Jisoo started to talk again. "Oh! I got you something, Vernonnie." Jisoo reached into his bag, pulling out a book with a bow on it." 

Hansol let out a loud gasp, "Oh my gosh! I've always wanted this book!" Hansol took the book, hugging the older. 

"I got you something too." Jeonghan says, pullinng out a 50 dollar bill. "I didn't know what to get so you can get something yourself with this 50." Jisoo laughed, but Hansol took it, happy with the two gifts.

"Thank you guys!" Hansol smiled. 

"Of course!" 

-

During the movie, the two olders noticed that Hansol had fallen asleep. Jisoo giggled at the cute position Hansol was sleeping in as Jeonghan tucked him in with the blanket. 

"Good night, Hansol. Happy birthday." 

Author's Note: very short but HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY VERNON! HANSOL! CHWE NOT CHEW!! ❤

🦌