Here For You (f)

Joshua POV:

I don't know why, but I just feel sad today. I really need comfort, but I still have a lot of stuff to do.

I went into the practice room, trying to match the positive mood in the room. But, of course, there was one person that noticed. Jeonghan.

"Joshuji, are you okay?" He wrapped his arm around me and squeezed my shoulder. "You look sad."

"I'm just not in the best mood. I don't know why though." I replaced the forced smile with a frown.

Then, Jeonghan immediately pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist. I melted into his touch, hugging him back.

"Is hyung okay?" Seungkwan asked from behind Jeonghan. I rested my head on Jeonghan's shoulder as the two talked.

"Yeah, he just needs a day off. Tell the others that we're not practicing today." Jeonghan covered me with a jacket and walked me out of the room, his hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry, Hannie..you can go back. I can stay at the dorm by myself." Jeonghan shook his head.

"It's okay, love. I'm here for you at all times. Even when you just need a normal hug." I squeezed the jacket, giving into his scent.

When we got back to the dorms, we went into our shared room. I sat on the bed, waiting for him to join me.

Before he did, he covered me with the blanket and sat on the bed. He pulled me into another hug, my head resting on his shoulder.

I straddled his lap for a more comfortable position. "Thank you, Jeonghan.." I muttered.

He replied by squeezing my waist. "There's nothing to thank me for. I'm just loving you."

I lifted my head up, giving him a soft kiss. He kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you, Jeonghan." He smiled at me.

"I love you too, Jisoo."

Author's Note: 🦌❤️

🦌