Date Night (a)

(⚠️WARNING: gorish?⚠️)

"Shit..I'm late." Jeonghan was making his way to the restaurant him and Joshua decided to go to. He had texted Joshua before and apparently, the younger was already there so he walked faster to the destination.

The closer he got, the louder the sirens gotten. He saw flashing lights outside of the restaurant so he pulled out his phone and texted the other.

Jeonghan: Hey Joshuji, should we choose a different place? There's sirens near and something's going on outside the restaurant. I can't really see through the crowd though.

No response.

Jeonghan: Joshuji?

Jeonghan found it weird. Joshua always immediately responds to his texts and calls.

Worry filled him and pushed himself through the huge crowd. There was an ambulance and shattered glass everywhere.

Then, he saw him. Joshua's bloody body on the glass filled concrete. Blood dripped from his head and there were glass shards in his body. The younger was getting carried onto the stretcher.

"Ji-Jisoo!" Jeonghan managed to yell out and run towards his lover as the two people wheeled the stretcher  towards the ambulance.

"Sir, please step away." one of them said.

"What happened!? That's..that's my boyfriend.." Jeonghan had the urge to break down and scream.

"Ah..then please come with us. We need the young man at the hospital right away." Jeonghan nodded and followed them into the ambulance.

The strapped Joshua to the cart and placed an oxygen mask on him.

Jeonghan sat next to Joshua, gripping his hand tightly. "Jisoo please..don't..don't leave me..please.."

The older didn't know what to do. Everything was happening so quick, Jeonghan couldn't even process anything.

They made it to the hospital and Jeonghan ran into the ambulance, along with a group of doctors and nurses pushing Joshua in the stretcher.

"Sir, please wait outside. You are not allowed in the room right now." Jeonghan didn't fight back. As much as he wanted to see Joshua, he sat outside, panic rushing inside him.

His tears dripped to the floor and his breathing quickened. "Please..please.."

Not so long after, a nurse came out and stood in front of Jeonghan.

"Is he okay!?" Jeonghan shot up from his seat to look at the nurse. She had sadness in her eyes and let out a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry for your loss...We couldn't save him.."

Jeonghan just wanted to hear 3 words. 'He is alright.' But he was given the complete opposite.

He fell to the floor and felt all the screams and tears rush out of him.

"No..no..no.." is all he could say.

"Please...don't leave me.."

-

"..han...Jeonghan...Jeonghan!" Jeonghan shook awake to the familiar voice calling him.

"Finally..what..what happened?" It was Joshua. The younger hovering above Jeonghan's torso, shaking him awake.

"Ji..Jisoo..?" Jeonghan eyes widened.

"Yes, yes I'm here. Why are you crying?" Joshua cupped Jeonghan's face as the older sat up straight.

Jeonghan didn't even notice the tears streaming down his face.

"Sorry..I just had..a bad dream.." Jeonghan wiped his tears away quickly. "Don't worry."

He pulled Joshua closer by the waist and snuggled his face into the younger's neck. Joshua wrapped his arms around the other's neck, but he was still curious.

"Jeonghan..please tell me." Jeonghan pulled his head away and looked at the younger on top of him.

"Really..I just had a bad dream. I don't really want to talk about it.." Jeonghan gave a forced smile at the other, but had to give in because Joshua looked at him pleadingly.

"Okay, fine. I had a dream of you..dying. You got into a car accident or something and you were all bloody. At the end, the nurse told me you didn't make it so-" Jeonghan was interrupted when the younger cupped his face, squeezing it.

"It's okay, Jeonghan. I'm here now so there's nothing to be upset about. Okay?" Joshua smiled at the other.

Jeonghan took a deep breath and nodded, finally pulling the younger in for a soft kiss.

Author's Note: happy late birthday joshua!! 😭❤️
maybe i shouldve made a birthday ff but oh well

🦌