Let's Make It Real (f)

The couple was in the dining room, connected to the kitchen. Jeonghan had just came back home from work, using his phone at the table while his boyfriend was in the kitchen, cooking a meal for the two of them.

"It smells good, Shuji~" Jeonghan says.

"Would taste better with help, but you seriously can't cook." joshua says, rolling his eyes.

"Sorryyy." Jeonghan says that but he doesn't sound sorry at all. "I love you."

"I love you too." Joshua says, smiling. He finished up the two plates and carried  them over to the table. "I'll go get some drinks."

"Okay, thanks babe." Jeonghan says.

Joshua came back from the kitchen with two cups of juice, placing them on the table.

"Thank you, Shua~" Jeonghan says. "Thank you for the food."

They began to eat and suddenly, Joshua let out a sigh. Not a serious one, but more of a playful one.

"I feel like a housewife." Joshua joked. "What would you do if you didn't have me at home?"

"Nothing, because you mean everything to me." Jeonghan says, smiling with food in his mouth.

"Of course I am. You are my everything too." Joshua says. "Might as well make me your housewife for real, huh?"

Joshua laughed, making the older laugh too.

"Why not?" Jeonghan says in a more serious tone after laughing.

"Hahaa...wait what?" What Jeonghan said finally caught up to Joshua. Joshua looked at the older, wide eyed. "Ah..you're joking." Joshua says, looking a tad bit disappointed, pouting a bit.

"I'm not joking." Jeonghan says with a stern voice.

"..What?" Joshua questioned as Jeonghan reached into his pocket. Joshua could feel the tears in his eyes as the older pulled out a red box. "..Fuck..you're lying, right? Don't joke about this, Jeonghan.."

"Shuji, I'm not joking, baby. We've been dating for 5 years now and I've been thinking about this for so long. Without you, I'd be nothing right now. Even if you leave, I will never stop loving you. I'll treat you right so..will you marry me?" Jeonghan asks, opening the box. Inside the box was a beautiful diamond ring.

Joshua sobbed into his hands, leaning back into the chair. He wished to stop making such ugly crying sounds, but he couldn't help it. He was so happy.

Jeonghan had moved over to where Joshua was sitting, kneeling on the ground. He took Joshua's hand, kissing it before asking again, "Will you marry me, Jisoo?"

"Yes...Yes, I will marry you." Joshua cried and jumped into Jeonghan's arms. He didn't care much for the ring. As long as he's with Jeonghan, he'll be happy.

"Shit...I..I love you so much, Jisoo." Joshua pulled away to look at his lover's face. Jeonghan was crying which made Joshua cry even more.

"Why are you crying, Jeonghan.." Joshua cried in a softer voice.

"Idiot, you're crying too." Jeonghan says, smiling. Though, Jeonghan was crying, he wasn't crying as much as Joshua. Joshua was full on sobbing his eyes out.

"Thank you, Hannie.." Joshua says. He cupped Jeonghan's face and they kissed. Jeonghan had a tighter grip around the younger's waist, holding him up slightly as they were on the floor.

"I love you, my Jisoo."

Author's Note: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM DEAD IM DEAD IM DEAD IM DEAD IM ACTUALLY CRYING WHAT THE HELL 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤

🦌