Masquerade Ball Pt 2 (f)

"Hi." 

Standing in front of Jeonghan was the same Jisoo that he had sex with a few days ago. Is this really the confident Jisoo that Jeonghan had fucked? 

"Hey, are you ready?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yeah, I am." Jisoo says nervously as he started fidgeting with the fur sleeves of his coat.  

'Is this really Jisoo? Why is he acting all quiet a cute now? He's fucking adorable!' Jeonghan thought to himself as he held all his emotions in with a smile. "Alright, let's get going." Jeonghan says, opening the car door for Jisoo. 

Jisoo sat in the car and watched as Jeonghan joined him in the backseat, talking to the driver. 

"Okay Mr Choi, you can drive now." Jeonghan says, closing the car door. 

"Where are we going to go?" Jisoo asked, tapping his fingers on his thighs. He looked nervous and awkward. Nothing like how he was a few days ago. 

"You'll see. It's a surprise." Jeonghan winked at Jisoo, making Jisoo blush. Jeonghan never knew something so simple could make Jisoo blush a bright shade of red. It made Jeonghan's heart beat faster. 

The whole car ride was filled with awkward silence. Even the driver was nervous. Jeonghan wanted to make some kind of conversation with Jisoo, but he too was nervous. He didn't know how Jisoo would respond, or would he respond. 

Finally, they arrived at the restaurant.

Jeonghan opened the door and held it for Jisoo to come out. 

"Thank you." Jisoo says, doing his best to smile. 

Jeonghan made eye contact with his driver/best friend, Seungcheol. 'The fuck did you do?'Seungcheol says through his eyes. 'Bitch I didn't do anything' Jeonghan responded, squinting his eyes. Seungcheol sighed and droved off, leaving Jeonghan and Jisoo in silence. 

"Uh..hey, before we go in, can I talk to you?" Jeonghan asked after turning to Jisoo, who was constantly fidgeting with either his fingers or his clothing. 

"Huh? Oh sure!" Jisoo had a hint of blush on his face. "What is it?" 

"Why are you so quiet? I'm pretty sure you were a lot more confident and talkative last time we saw each other." Jeonghan says, mentioning last time. Last time as in when they fucked. 

"Oh! W-Well, I'm just really nervous.." Jisoo says, avoiding eye contact. "I don't wanna mess up, y'know? I've liked you for a while now.." 

Jeonghan's face became red, looking at Jisoo's cute expression. 'To think you could get any cuter..' Jeonghan smiles to himself. "It's okay to be nervous, Jisoo. But, we need to talk on this date." Jeonghan laughs, stating the obvious. He watches as Jisoo nodded eagerly, apologizing. "But..to think that this date is actually working out pretty well.." Jeonghan smiled, putting his hands in his coat's pocket. 

Jisoo's eyes lit up with hope. "Really? Are you just saying that?" Jisoo pout.

"Of course not. You make everything better." Jeonghan winked at the younger, patting Jisoo's hair. He didn't expect for Jisoo to turn completely red. "Haha, cute..~"

"Huh?"

"Anyways! Let's get going." Jeonghan says, holding out his hand for Jisoo to take. Jisoo gladly took Jeonghan's hand, following the older inside the restaurant. 

Jeonghan looks around and sees the person at the front desk. "Reservation for Yoon Jeonghan?" Jeonghan says to staff. The staff looks through the computer, eyes widening to see that Jeonghan was a VIP member.