Are You..Pregnant..? (f)

(this skit contains male pregnancy so if you don't like that thennnnn dont read)

haven't posted on this in soooo long, but im back! probably idk

-

Jisoo was sitting on the couch, watching TV peacefully when a shocked Jeonghan suddenly barged into the room, slamming the door. He had just came out from the bathroom which made Jisoo confused why Jeonghan was so shocked. 

"Baby? Everything alright?" Jisoo asked, peaking from the couch.

"Jisoo..." Jeonghan says. "Are you...pregnant..?" 

Jeonghan held up a positive pregnancy test that he had found in the bathroom trash.  Jisoo stared at it in fear and shock. 

"H-How do you have that..?" Jisoo asked, his voice shaking. 

Jeonghan looked more stern and serious as he spoke again, "Answer the question, Jisoo. Are. You. Pregnant?" he asked. 

Jisoo was scared from Jeonghan's current reaction. He stood up, not knowing what to say as he faced the older. "I-I uh...I-"

"Answer." 

Jisoo bit his lip before answering, "Yes...I'm pregnant.." he says, tearing up. "I'm sorry.."

Jisoo was looking down as he heard Jeonghan's footsteps coming closer. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and hugged him.

"Why the hell would you be sorry, idiot..." Jeonghan says, hugging Jisoo tightly. 

"You..You're not mad.." Jisoo asked, his voice shaky as tears fell down his face. 

"Never would I be mad at you, my love." Jeonghan says. "I'm just...shocked.."

Jisoo hugged Jeonghan back, crying. "I'm sorry...I should've told you, but I was scared you were going to leave me.." Jisoo sobbed. 

"I won't ever leave you. We'll be great fathers, don't you worry." Jeonghan smiled, lifting Jisoo's head up. "I love you and I always will." 

"Jeonghan..." Jisoo cried out. "I love you so much.."

"I know...I love you so much too." Jeonghan says, leaning down. Their lips gently connected as Jisoo's tears slowly stopped rolling down his cheeks. "I can't even explain how happy I am."

"Me too.." Jisoo smiled, wiping his tears. "Can we get ice cream?"

"Of course. Anything for you." 

Author's Note: i was rlly bored so it's short but likeee its cute tho ❤

🦌