Masquerade Ball (m)

"Invitation please." Jeonghan hands the man his invite and once he was checked in, he walks into the huge mansion filled with masked people. Including him.

He was there because a close family friend invited Jeonghan for their son's 18th birthday. Jeonghan had only met their son, Jisoo, once or twice when they were kids but never enough to remember what he looked like.

Jeonghan grabbed a glass of champagne from a waiter's tray and made his way through the crowd. He didn't recognize most of the people there. One because half their faces were covered and two because they were people he didn't know.

He wanted to go with his family but they were all busy so he had to go alone.

After a bit, he found himself leaning against the wall, practically avoiding everyone. There's no point in talking if there's no one you know.

Suddenly, someone approached him. A man with black hair and he was wearing a beautiful gemmed black mask. He was wearing a black and white suit with loads amounts of jewelry and gems. He practically shined everywhere he went.

"Hello! Why are you alone?" the guy asked.

"Pardon?" Jeonghan wasn't really in a good mood. He'd think there would be at least one person he knew but he was forced to come and practically be alone.

"Why are you alone at a party?" There was a smile on the guy's face at all times.

"Because I want to, sir." Jeonghan answers.

"Isn't it boring?" The man stood next to Jeonghan, leaning on the wall too.

"I mean, it's not like I know anyone." Jeonghan could feel that the other was either the same age or younger. He just felt like it y'know. So he decided to be more relaxed.

"Aww...Well, you can talk to me!" the guy beamed with happiness. "What's your name?"

"I don't think I'm allowed to say." Jeonghan says.

"Oh. Right." The man crossed his arms. "Hmm..do you want to go somewhere..private?"

The man entangled their arms together, pressing his chest against Jeonghan's arm.

"If I hadn't known any better, you must be flirting with me." Jeonghan pointed out the obvious.

"Yes, yes I am. And your answer?" The man flashed another bright smile, waiting for Jeonghan to answer his question.

Jeonghan was quiet for a bit, hesitating to answer. Finally, he responded.

"Sure. Why not?"

-

"Nghh.." The man whined as they shared a heated kiss together, wrapping their arms on each other.

"Is there something I can call you?" Jeonghan asked, pulling away.

"Mmm...Joshua. And what about you? I want a name to moan to~"

Jeonghan gripped onto Joshua's ass before answering. "You can call me Han." Jeonghan didn't want to give his full name out just yet.

"..Han..." Joshua grinned and leaned in to get tangled into another kiss.

"W-Wait. Let's go somewhere more private." Jeonghan says, worried that someone might see them.

"Hmm..okay. I'd be fine with you fucking me in public though." Joshua teased, pulling Jeonghan's hand to a room.

Jeonghan didn't think about how Joshua knew about this bedroom. He was practically blinded by the gorgeous man in front of him.