Honeymoon (m)

"Look at the view, Jeonghan!" Jisoo says, dropping his bag on the hotel bed. "It's gorgeous!'

"You're gorgeous." Jeonghan smiled, wrapping his arms around his husband's waist. "Aren't you happy I reserved such a nice hotel?"

"Of course I'm happy. Our honeymoon is going to be great, my love." Jisoo turned his head to the older and they shared a passionate kiss.

Jeonghan slipped his hands under the younger's shirt, making Jisoo giggle.

"Heyyy, wait. We have to do everything first and then..later tonight..." Jisoo smirked, wrapping his arms around the older's neck.

"If you don't want me to fuck you now then don't turn me on like that." Jeonghan says, pulling Jisoo even closer than he already was.

Jisoo giggled, pulling away. "Let's get ready. You booked us a restaurant reservation, right?"

"Ughhh...Okay."

-

"I wanna go swimming." Jisoo says, taking a bite out of his fancy plate of food.

"Not today. You can't swim after eating and it's already getting late." Jeonghan says, wiping Jisoo's mouth.

"Can we at least go into the jacuzzi? I saw one outside of our room." Jisoo whined.

"Of course, but...you know what's going to happen, right dear?" Jeonghan smirked.

"Of course I do." Jisoo rolled his eyes as Jeonghan took his hand.

Jeonghan lifted Jisoo's hand up and kissed it. "Hope you're ready, my love."

-

"Oh...Jeonghan.." Jisoo moaned softly as he got pinned to the wall, getting kissed all over.

Jeonghan opened up Jisoo's buttoned shirt and started pecking, sucking on the younger's perked up nipples.

Jisoo felt his legs go numb. He held onto Jeonghan's arms while his legs shook.

The older noticed, lifting Jisoo up immediately. 

"Shall we go in the jacuzzi?" Jeonghan asked, groping the younger's ass. 

Jisoo nodded, blushing as they continued to kiss. 

Jeonghan helped strip both of them and made their way to the hot jacuzzi. Jeonghan sat the both of them down, making a small splash as Jisoo moved around on the older's lap. 

Holding onto the younger's thighs, Jeonghan started kissing Jisoo's chest

"Oh..Jeonghan.." Jisoo moaned. Then, he yelped when he felt something touching his hole. Jeonghan started to thrust his finger inside of Jisoo, making the younger cling onto him. "Jeonghan..I want you in me.." Jisoo says, cupping the older's face while his was flushed red. 

Jeongan's heart started beating faster, face flushing. As if he was falling in love once again. 

Jisoo felt something hard against his hole before it was pushed in, receiving loud moans from the younger. 

"You're still so tight.." Jeonghan groaned. 

Jeonghan let the younger adjust before moving him up and down on his dick. Every movement made the water splash around.

Suddenly, Jeonghan picked the younger up from the jacuzzi and carried him over to the bed, continuously fucking him. He plopped Jisoo down, pinning him to the bed as he pushed in and out and making slapping sounds from their bodies hitting together. 

"J-Jeonghan! Please slow down.." Jisoo moaned, pushing against Jeonghan's stomach. 

"Sorry, was it too much?" 

"No, it's just it feels so good I think I might go crazy.." Jisoo panted, obviously out of breath. His eyes looked as if there were hearts in them, his face flushed bright red. 

Jeonghan chuckled, "You're adorable, baby.." he says, pecking Jisoo on the forehead. He grabbed Jisoo's thighs and pushed them against Jisoo's torso as he went deeper inside of the younger. 

Jisoo clenched onto the bed sheets, already messing them up with their sweat and precum. 

"Jeonghan.." he called out, reaching his arms out to wrap around Jeonghan's neck. Jeonghan followed along and they connected their lips, continuing their sloppy kiss. 

Then, Jisoo couldn't hold it anymore. He came, moaning loudly as he held onto Jeonghan. 

He slowly let go of the older, panting tirelessly. 

"Round two?" Jeonghan asked.

"Tomorrow...I'm tired.." Jisoo says, almost half asleep. 

"Pleaseeeeee." Jeonghan whined, laying on the younger's chest. "Jisoo?" Jeonghan looked up at Jisoo to see that he had already fallen asleep. 

'Cute..' Jeonghan thought to himself, smiling at the younger. 

He pecked Jisoo's lips and laid next to him, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist as he slowly fell asleep with Jisoo in his arms. 

Author's Note: it was kind of rushed bc i wasnt feeling well mentally today but ill prob be better by tmw 😊❤

🦌