Double Goal (m)

"We win! Jeonghan, you scored!" 

The team members rushed up to Jeonghan, high fiving him or hugging him. He had just scored the final goal for the soccer game. Crowds cheering, fans yelling.

They lifted Jeonghan up, throwing him up constantly. 

-

"Jeonghan, the team's going out for drinks. You coming?" Seungcheol asked.

"Obviously." Jeonghan grinned, following the team into the car. They drove to the bar and ordered as many drinks as they can, celebrating with each other and they people around them.

But, Jeonghan didn't care about any of that. He only cared about the gorgeous man with the most adorable eyes Jeonghan has ever seen. Almost Bambi like.

Suddenly, their eyes met. 

The man smirked and winked at Jeonghan and Jeonghan couldn't help but smirk back. Looks like they both had the same thing in mind. 

"I'll be right back, kay guys?" Jeonghan says, getting up from his seat.

"There he goes again." Seungcheol sighed, rolling his eyes as he chugged a glass of beer. "I'll tell the manager you took his car then."

"Thanks Cheol~"  Jeonghan says as he walked off. 

He approached the man, who had already noticed before he even got to their table. The man was with another person too, who Jeonghan assumed to be the man's friend or sibling.

"Well hello, Yoon Jeonghan." the man says.

"Oh? Are you a fan?" Jeonghan asked, grinning.

"Perhaps." Jeonghan lifted the man's hand and kissed it. "Will you have sex with me if I am?" the man asked.

"Perhaps. What's your name, gorgeous?" Jeonghan asked, sitting next to the man.

"Jisoo."

-

"Oh Jeonghan~" Jisoo moaned through the heated kiss between him and Jeonghan. Jeonghan had Jisoo pinned against the hotel door, holding the younger's hips. 

Jeonghan slid his hands, groping Jisoo's ass as he lifted him up. He carried Jisoo over to the bed, dropping the both of them down with Jeonghan between the younger's legs.

Suddenly, Jeonghan was pinned to the bed, Jisoo sitting on top of him. Jisoo took off his clothes, flipping his hair back.

"God you're so hot.." Jeonghan groaned under his breath. 

Jisoo smiled innocently which didn't fit the situation at all. He unzipped Jeonghan's pants, Jeonghan's dick rubbing against Jisoo's hole. 

Jisoo fingered his own hole, enough for Jeonghan to fit inside. As he did, he moaned loudly, holding onto Jeonghan's shoulder with one hand. 

Jeonghan pulled him into a kiss, holding the younger's waist as he waited for Jisoo to finish. Then, Jisoo pushed himself down onto Jeonghan's dick. 

"Oh my god...you're huge.." Jisoo moaned loudly after, pushing down all the away.  

Jeonghan grabbed onto Jisoo's ass, pushing in and out as Jisoo constantly moaned. He quickly took off his shirt from how hot it was getting and just continued on. 

He started to lick Jisoo's nipples and Jisoo immediately gasped.

"So you're sensitive here?" Jeonghan teased, flicking them. Jisoo moaned, clinging his arms around Jeonghan's neck. 

Jeonghan left marks everywhere from neck to thighs. He, once again, pinned Jisoo to the bed and continued his thrusting as Jisoo couldn't do anything else but moan. 

"Jeonghan! I'm gonna come!" Jisoo moaned before he came all over their bodies. Jeonghan thrusted one last time and then pulled out just before he came. 

He plopped down on top of Jisoo, hugging thee younger's waist as he felt Jisoo's unsteady breath on him. 

"You scored twice today, Jeonghan." Jisoo says, smiling.

"I know I did."

Author's Note: that nipple part took me out. im officially dead now. ❤

🦌