Just Kiss Me Already (f+m)

(this isn't sex smut guys, it's a mature make out. 🤗)

"You called me here because of that?" Seungcheol looked at me as if I was stupid.

I lifted my head from the table and nodded. "I want to kiss him so badly, Seungcheol, but I don't know if he wants to."

Seungcheol sighed and took a sip of his coffee. "Look, Jeonghan. I am hella busy, okay? I can't help you with your relationship issues that much, but all I can say is if you want to kiss him, just ask. Or, you can make him ask."

I shot my head up. "Make him ask how?" He shrugged at me and I gave him a 'bruh' face.

"Take him out on a date? Stare at his lips? Get close to his face. I don't know." I smiled at Seungcheol.

"Seungcheol, that's good! I'll do that!" I got up from my seat and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Seungcheol yelled after me.

"To find Jisoo. Duh." I walked out the door of the cafe and into my car. I pulled out my phone and called Jisoo.

"Hello?" Gosh, even his voice is gorgeous.

"Joshuji, get ready. We're going to the rink." I started the car, still on the call.

"Huh? Why?"

"We're going on a date, love."

-

"Jeonghan, I think you forgot something before asking me out on a date." I snorted at him. "It's not funny! I can't ice skate!"

He clung to my arms as I helped him balance. "I'm sorry, Jisoo. I forgot." I laughed when he almost fell.

"I hate you.." Jisoo pouted at me, attacking my heart. He's so cute.

"Here, hold my hand." He did and I helped him skate around the rink. He got used to it and went by himself a few times. Most of the time, he just clung to my arm, intertwining our fingers.

"If I fall, you fall too." That is what he said.

The most important thing is that I was staring at his lips many times. He had to notice, right? I even got close to his face a few times. It was easy too because he was only a few centimeters shorter than me.

Afterward, he said he was getting tired so we left the rink, taking off the borrowed skates. He sat at the nearby bleachers and told me to get some hot cocoa at the food stands. He was about to give me the money, but I left with my wallet already.

It only took me a few minutes to come back. He was using his phone and was buried in his scarf. How cute.

I sat next to him and gave him the cup. He grabbed it and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you~," he said.

We sat there and drank our hot cocoa while I stared at his lips. Finally, he looked back.

We started for a few more seconds. Our faces were close and I swear they got closer.

"Jeonghan," he called out. "Just kiss me already."

I was surprised that he said that, but I didn't lose a chance to kiss him. I connected our lips with a soft kiss. The taste of hot cocoa on his lips made me crave them even more.

We pulled away and stared at each other. "Let's go." I held out my hand and he grabbed it, letting me drag him back to the car.

Thankfully, I parked somewhere not a lot of people would be. I opened the back door, letting him get in before me.

I sat next to him, closing and locking the door. When I looked back at him, he grabbed my face, pulling me in for a deep kiss.

I kissed back, holding his slim waist. As we kissed, he climbed on top of me, straddling my lap.

I grabbed his ass, letting out a breathy moan from his mouth. I massaged his ass as he pulled away to breathe, leaving a string of saliva.

His neck was opened in front of me so I did what anyone would do in the situation. I began to leave kiss marks all over.

He was a moaning mess. "Wait..Jeonghan, don't make it too noticeable."

I squeezed one of his ass cheeks, making him yelp. "Too late, love."

Then, he did the unexpected. He began grinding on me. I groaned into his mouth as he leaned in for another kiss.

He continued to grind on me while I played with his ass, kissing him and leaving him a mess.

"I could tell you were craving this, babe." Jisoo teased me, covering his mouth. Even though he was covering it, I could still see his smirk.

"If you did, why didn't you do anything?" I asked, attacking his neck once again.

He tried controlling his moan, but couldn't. "I..was nervous. But, I guess there was nothing to be nervous about."

The mood got hotter and more seductive. We were just about to get into the mood, but then my phone rang.

"Pick it up, Jeonghan." Jisoo demanded, buttoning up his shirt. I groaned, but picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Jeonghan, where are you? You just missed a meeting! So did Jisoo!" Jihoon yelled from the other line.

Jisoo covered his mouth and widened his eyes. We both forgot about the Vocal Unit's meeting.

"Sorry Jihoon. We'll be there soon." I say.

"The meeting already ended. Come back to the dorms though." Jihoon ended the call, leaving silence in the car.

Jihoon ruined the mood, but we still accomplished something. "Let's head back?"

Jisoo nodded. "If we don't, we'll get even more scolded. Jihoon's small, but he's scary." I agreed and we both got out the car and went to the front.

Before I started the car, Jisoo called after me. "Jeonghannie." I turned my face to his direction and he attacked me with a peck on the lips.

I was dumbfounded, but shook it off. I'm guessing that I was blushing since Jisoo wouldn't stop staring and smirking at me.

"Stop being cute, Joshuji."

Author's Note: that was kindaaa horny of yoonhong. CUTEEE FLUFF DATE THO! ❤️❤️

🐭