Storm (f + idk)

"Looks like there's gonna be a storm tonight." Seungcheol says, glancing out the window.

"Does that mean we won't have practice?" Chan joked, but was half serious about it. 

"Actually, yeah. The manager messaged us to just relax for today." Seungcheol says, plopping onto the couch.

"Oh shit, seriously?" Seungkwan immediately started smiling. "It's been a while since we had a break." 

"Yeah. Imma sleep." Jeonghan says, walking to his room

"You're no fun!" Mingyu yelled.

-

Jeonghan was in his room, using his phone on his bed, while there were thunder and lightning sounds in the background. Suddenly, he heard his door opened. 

"Joshuji?" It was Jisoo, holding a blanket and pillow in his sleep wear. 

"Shuji, what's up?" Jeonghan yawned.

"C-Can I..." Jisoo hesitated from what he was going to say. Then, Jeonghan lifted up his blanket, letting Jisoo in. 

"Can't sleep?" Jeonghan asked, hugging the younger's waist. Jisoo shook his head, burying his face into Jeonghan's neck.

Then, a loud boom from the lightning, flash through the bedroom window. Jisoo jumped deeper into the older's arm, shaking from fear.

"Joshuji..you're scared of lightning and thunder?" Jeonghan asked, patting Jisoo's back, trying to calm him down.

Jisoo couldn't say anything. He just let out a small crying sound. 

"Oh..it's okay, baby." Jeonghan says, hugging Jisoo tighter. Jeonghan wrapped the younger with the blanket, kissing the top of his head. "I'm here, don't worry."

Jisoo looked up at Jeonghan with teary, doe eyes. Then, another lighting sound. Jisoo flinched, covering his ears and jumping into Jeonghan.

"J-Jeonghan.." Jisoo cried.

Jeonghan took the earphones that were nearby and carefully removed Jisoo's shaking hands. Jeonghan turned on a song so Jisoo would be distracted from the loud thunder. 

Jisoo calmed down, his hands on his chest while he listened to music. He still jumped when there was lightning a thunder because it was close enough to feel the boom.

The younger looked up at Jeonghan and they stared at each other for a good 30 seconds before Jeonghan leaned in to give Jisoo a soft and loving kiss. 

They pulled away and they both looked at each other with nothing else, but love. 

"Thank y-" Jisoo cut himself off as he flinched from the vibration.

"Shh..it's okay.." Jeonghan says, patting Jisoo's hair. 

-

The next morning, Jisoo woke up in Jeonghan's arms. He took out the earphones and gave Jeonghan a tight squeeze. 

"Hm? You're awake?" Jeonghan yawned. 

Jeonghan was greeted good morning with a peck on the lips. "Thank you, Jeonghan.."

"Of course, baby." Jeonghan held Jisoo's waist, kissing back. "If you're ever scared, I'll always be here." 

Author's Note: pp ❤

🦌