Sorry But He's Taken (f)

"Shuji, I'm going to the bathroom, okay?" Jeonghan stood up from his seat and gestured to the bathroom door.

"Oh yeah. Go ahead." Joshua and Jeonghan were on a date. Nothing special. They just wanted to go on a date since they haven't in a while.

They decided to go to this oldies diner and sat at the booth next to the window. That's when Jeonghan went to the bathroom.

Joshua pulled out his phone and began scrolling through it, waiting for his boyfriend to return.

Then, a guy came over to the booth.

"Uhm..can I help you?" Joshua asked, placing his phone on the table.

"Uh yeah, I guess. I thought you were really cute so I was wondering if I could get your number?" The guy held out his phone, but didn't make eye contact.

Joshua thought it was cute that he was nervous, but not in that way. He just found the gesture pleasant.

Before he could respond, someone spoke over him.

"Sorry, but he's taken." It was Jeonghan. The older didn't seem mad though.

The guy turned to Jeonghan. "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry!" He bowed to both of them. "I didn't know!"

Jeonghan laughed and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "It's okay. I would've done the same if I were you."

"Jeonghanniee, quit teasing the guy~" Joshua whined. The guy looked embarrassed.

"Oh sorry. Anyways, you should get back to your seat. You shouldn't keep any of your friends waiting." Jeonghan took a seat across from Joshua.

The guy bowed at the two and walked away after his 5th apology.

"Aww..he's a cute guy." Joshua says.

"Yah. You're not single, Shua." Jeonghan pouted.

Joshua giggled. "Sorry~ He's cute, but you're cuter." Joshua placed his elbows on the table to reach for Jeonghan's face, cupping the older's cheeks.

"You're cuter though.." Jeonghan whispered that under his breath, but Joshua still heard him. Joshua started blushing and his heart started beating.

It's been 3 years and he still gets flustered over things like that. Jeonghan's right. Joshua is cute.

Author's Note: ❤️❤️❤️

🦌