Maid Dress (f + idk)

"Why am I even doing this.." 

"Should've won the bet then hyung." Soonyoung cackled evilly. 

"Why did I even agree to it?" Jisoo covered his face, embarrassed. 

"Because Chan asked you to." Jihoon answered.

"Yeah..that's understandable. Now I have to wear this.." Jisoo groaned, flattening out his dress. "Could I have not just worn the butler suit like all the other guys?" 

"That wasn't the deal, hyung~" Mingyu teased, flipping the omelette. Their school was having a festival and their class decided to do a maid and butler themed cafe. That's why one of the only people that could cook, Mingyu, is always in the kitchen.  

"I hate you guys. What if Jeonghan sees me?" Jisoo asks.

"Your boyfriend would be happy then." Soonyoung says. Jisoo groaned, crossing his arms. 

"Alright, you should be ready." Minghao says, putting some extra accessories on Jisoo. "Go start serving, hyung. Literally." Minghao winked and added a sassy pose to make to older feel better. 

Jisoo walked out of the kitchen / changing area and into the dining area which had a mixture of both male and female customers. Luckily for him, Jeonghan wasn't there yet. He had invited Jeonghan to come and now he regrets it completely because his boyfriend said he was going to bring the whole basketball team.

Jisoo sighed in relief and went up to the first customer he saw that needed assisting. "Hello, would you like to order?" he asks.

The customer looked up and burst out laughing. "Jisoo you look dumb as fuck." she laughed.

"Shut up Amy!" Jisoo blushed in embarrassment. It was Jisoo's close friend, Lee Amy. (aka Ailee) "Let me do my job, idiot." he says.

"Hey! Treat your customers better!" Amy says. 

"Hmph, whatever." Jisoo rolled his eyes. "So? Are you going to order?" 

"Sure. An iced americano." she says.

"Basic bitch." 

"Shut the fuck up." 

Jisoo rolled his eyes and walked away to give Mingyu the order. But, on his way there, he saw someone familiar at the door way. Yoon Jeonghan.

He quickly turned, covering his face before the older could see. In order to get to the back, he has to walk pass Jeonghan and the team so he rushed across, covering his face from Jeonghan. He didn't notice, but Jeonghan was staring at him the entire time.

He made it a few steps pass Jeonghan and put his hand down, letting a deep breath out. Suddenly, a hand pulled him back.

"I knew it! It is you, Joshuji! Why are you hiding?"

Jisoo's face heated up. It turned bright red as Jeonghan held him close with a smile acorss his face. He could hear the oohs from the team behind. 

"I-I'm so embarrassed!" Jisoo says in a sobbing tone. He covered is face and hid in the older's shoulder. "I lost a bet..."

"Don't worry Joshuji. You look great." Jeonghan says, holding Jisoo's waist. 

"Shut up Jeonghan." Jisoo's words were muffled but heard. He pulled away and looked up at the older with cute, watery eyes from how embarrassed he was. 

Jeonghan wanted to pounce on him. 

"Jisoo, meet me after school, okay?" Jeonghan asks.

"Huh? Where?" 

"Here. When everyone is gone." Jeonghan asnwered suspiciously. 

"..You're gross." Jisoo ,made the 😐 face.

"But you love it when I talk dirty~" Jeonghan teased. 

"Go die." Jisoo stuck out his tongue but was brought into a kiss few second after. 

"See you after school~" Jeonghan walked away and sat down with his teammates. 

The whole time while Jisoo was working, Jeonghan and him would make eye contact. Jeonghan would wink, make kissy faces, anything flirty that would take Jisoo's attention. But Jisoo, like the professional worker he is, made sure to serve the customers well. Even if he was slightly distracted.

-

"Joshuji? Are you here?" Jeonghan walked into the room, looking around to see if his boyfriend was there. 

"I'm here!" Jisoo stepped out of the back room and ran into Jeonghan's arms. "Hiii." he greeted.

"You're still wearing the dress?" Jeonghan asked.

"I mean..it seemed like you liked it.." Jisoo blushed at his own words. Suddenly, he was picked up. Jeonghan picked him up, carrying him to a nearby desk. 

He began to kiss the younger, holding Jisoo's waist. Jisoo kissed back with equally the same amount of passion. He wrapped his legs around the older's waist, bringing him closer. 

Then, he snapped out of it.

"W-Wait! We're at school.." he says.

"And?" Jeonghan asked, wanting to continue.

"Let's not do it here." Jisoo says, "Maybe at your place instead?" 

Jeonghan smirked. "You're lucky my parents aren't home for the week." 

Author's Note: should i make a smut pt 2? ❤

🦌