The Love Of My Life...My Deer (f)

Jisoo walked into the living room where Jeonghan, who was watching television, was sitting. "Jeonghannie!" Jisoo giggled, snuggling into Jeonghan's side. 

"Hey baby. What's up?" Jeonghan asked, kissing Jisoo's forehead and wrapping his arms around Jisoo. The younger hugged Jeonghan as they cuddled on the couch. 

He looked up at the older to answer. "Nothing much~ Just wondering if you're gonna take a day off tomorrow?" Jisoo asked. 

Jeonghan's eyebrow raise. "No, why would I?" he asked. 

Jisoo's eyes widened, but slowly, his confused frown turned into a smug smile. 'He's probably just pretending that he doesn't remember. I bet he's surprising me!' Jisoo thought to himself. 

"Oh...Nothing! It's nothing important." Jisoo lied. "Can you tell me you love me, Hannie? You haven't said it in a while..."

"I literally say it every time I see you." Jeonghan laughed, kissing Jisoo's cheek. 

Jisoo felt the kisses, tickle against his skin. "But you didn't say it just now!" Jisoo whined, pouting. "I love you.." he says to Jeonghan. 

"I love you too." Jeonghan says. The older wrapped his arms around Jisoo's waist, pulling down to lay on Jeonghan. "Want me to prove it?" he asked. 

"Ooh~ Maybe~" Jisoo giggled. 

"Gladly~" Jeonghan chuckled, kissing against Jisoo's neck. 

The younger laughed from the tickilish feeling, kicking his legs. "I love you so much, Hannie!" he says. 

"I love you more.."

.

.

.

"You're such a liar, Jeonghan!" Jisoo yelled, pouting. The house was empty and quiet. Jeonghan had already left to go to work while Jisoo laid on the bed, sulking. 

Then, Jisoo started to tear up. He was becoming moody. "How could you forget about my birthday...?" the younger says, sniffling up his tears. "I hate you..." He couldn't hold it in anymore. He starts bawling his eyes out, right there, on their bed.

After he calmed down, he went to wash up and get ready for the day. Then, he starts to cry while eating his breakfast alone. "This is so sad..." he cried, taking a bite of his breakfast pancakes. 

He couldn't even finish half of his breakfast because he was crying so much. He sat on the couch, wiping his tears and just watched television to calm him down even though he cried the whole time. 

"I hate this! I hate Jeonghan! Why would he leave me alone on my birthday!?" Jisoo sobbed, into the couch cushions. 

Suddenly, the door bell rang. The younger gasped, "Hannie!?" he yelled, rushing to open the door. He peaked through the eye hole of the door. 

Sadly, it was not Jeonghan. It was his best friend Seungkwan. 

He sighed and opened the door for the younger. "Hi Seungkwan.." he says. 

"Okay rude." Seungkwan rolled his eyes. "But what happened!? Why are you crying on your birthday!?" he asked, hugging Jisoo. 

Jisoo starts crying again because of his friend's comfort. "Dummy Jeonghan forgot about my birthday!" he sobbed out. 

"He what!?" Seungkwan yelled. The younger was beyond furious. "Do you have his credit card?" Jisoo sniffled and nodded. "Okay so shopping spree. Go get changed." Seungkwan smirked.